• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Worldwide Pop Music (Cheiron Inspired)

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 19, 2008, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Yes I love the Joy Of Pepsi, it's greeeeeat, I also looooooove She'll Never Be Me, sooo Cheiron-ish!

*Sabine*

Yes, I can't believe that song wasn't a part of the Britney bonus. It's way better than some other ones.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 21, 2008, 02:04:58 PM
Yes, I can't believe that song wasn't a part of the Britney bonus. It's way better than some other ones.
The complete version leaked last couple of months, I mean I don't know but I used to have a looped one, kinda incomplete, do you have it?

Unexpected

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 20, 2008, 07:14:21 PM
I thought you were talking of Il mio sbaglio più grande/Every day is a monday, sorry!

Thanx , Actually I meant this , thanx Guys !!!!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 21, 2008, 02:06:38 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on November 21, 2008, 02:04:58 PM
The complete version leaked last couple of months, I mean I don't know but I used to have a looped one, kinda incomplete, do you have it?

I have several looped versions and also the final one that leaked this summer! Thanks though :)

Feelgoodlies

You're welcome

There is another song I love from the Bratz Soundtrack where I found out about Joana's Out From Under, very good mid-tempo song!

Daechelle - Fearless

ahmed

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 21, 2008, 11:55:36 AM
They're not demos and will never be Britney songs. Britney creates such a buzz when smth new is released that some people make FAKE things just to drag people on their sites. And the worst is that it's really working!

sorry i didn't notice that you replied to my post  :)

i was talking about the real new songs by Britney , i was asking if they are the complete productions we will hear on the album when it comes out or it's just an incomplete productions for the leaked songs.

Unexpected

Quote from: ahmed on November 22, 2008, 04:09:52 AM
They're not demos and will never be Britney songs. Britney creates such a buzz when smth new is released that some people make FAKE things just to drag people on their sites. And the worst is that it's really working!

i was talking about the real new songs by Britney , i was asking if they are the complete productions we will hear on the album when it comes out or it's just an incomplete productions for the leaked songs.

They are the final songs , the Retail copy of the album leaked

*Sabine*

Quote from: Unexpected on November 22, 2008, 01:07:40 PM
Quote from: ahmed on November 22, 2008, 04:09:52 AM

They are the final songs , the Retail copy of the album leaked

That's bad... Can't believe the production is so mediocre on some songs.

nshinnosuke

I found this :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkhGbBjrUn0    Dismissed by ZoeGirl...it's very pop,dancey and a bit cheiron..They're christian all-girl group..This is the only song I liked from them I think...

Feelgoodlies

Very good song, the beats reminded me of Christina's Genie In A Bottle.

Alex Martin

I love the 3th album of zoegirl,is really cheironish,the others have a different sound.

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 29, 2008, 07:56:25 PM
PRECIOUS - Rewind

I love this song really cheiroish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WWRvZOgzBg

OMG thanks Alew! I love that shit!  ;D
Do you have the mp3?

Alex Martin

Oui je l'ai mais je ne veux pas donner a toi ;D