• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kesha Sues Dr. Luke, Alleges Sexual Assault & Forced Drug/Alcohol Use

Started by j.fco.morales, October 14, 2014, 06:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I don't really know what it's saying there, so Pebe had no idea about any rufie back in 2011. Seems that Pebe was okay with Kesha working with Dr Luke as they needed the money.

As for Wayne Coyne saying that Dr Luke was restricting Kesha's creativity, probably true, but how good were these songs that they were writing? probaby terrible. I've said it before, but Dr Luke just needs to let her out of her contract.

j.fco.morales

I mean, if you're into Top 40 music, obviously you're not into psychodelia and stuff like The Flaming Lips because it's not your thing.

But say it's terrible music because you're not into it, is disrespectful.

About the songs, I think Luke obviously is a business man and thought Kesha would lost his "profile" doing stuff with Wayne Coyne, whom is a massive pop fan.

Rebecca

yes, sorry, it was rude of me, I'm not into the Flaming Lips, I shouldn't have called it terrible, others might like it.

J_A24

j.fco.morales

There are not bad songs, there are songs that you don't like.

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on October 27, 2014, 04:49:21 AM
There are not bad songs, there are songs that you don't like.

True, but in this context of having an actual pop record with coherence, maybe the songs we're terrible based on how everything else sounded, not only talking about the songs with Wayne Coyne.

j.fco.morales

I would love to hear these.
The Beatles version featuring Miley sounded really good.

About this, I'm pretty sure Luke did something about her royalties... and releasing her means lots of non-earning royalties.

Adam B

Quote from: georg_e on October 25, 2014, 10:45:25 PM

Plot keeps getting thicker-er.........excerpts from unsealed 2011 deposition of Kesha's mother released today......
              https://www.scribd.com/doc/244406004/Kesha-lawsuit-Pebe-Sebert-Dr-Luke-2011

Seems money is the number one thing motivating these people, whatever lies to make a buck.. did it then and probably does it now. I feel the truth is somewhere in the middle. Inappropriate things happened though, was kesha forced to do things against her will??

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: Adam B on October 28, 2014, 01:04:06 AM
Seems money is the number one thing motivating these people, whatever lies to make a buck.. did it then and probably does it now. I feel the truth is somewhere in the middle. Inappropriate things happened though, was kesha forced to do things against her will??

no. she has been a self-professed party animal. her music, her image, watch her MTV doc. she's obviously eccentric, from drinking her own piss to writing a song about having sex with a ghost to her general free spirit attitude. she's not this innocent virginal flower who Dr. Luke corrupted. I strongly believe this. she has him to thank for producing her songs and giving her hit songs.

I guess I'm more team Luke. but whatever. this argument is useless.

j.fco.morales

http://www.stereogum.com/1715096/dr-luke-sues-keshas-mom/news/

Since the beginning of the Kesha/Dr. Luke situation, the producer has asserted that Kesha's lawsuit was engineered by her mother, Pebe Sebert, as a way to get the pop singer out of her contract. Dr. Luke has already filed a defamation suit against Kesha, and now, according to TMZ, he has also filed a lawsuit against her mother, "claiming she orchestrated a smear campaign of sexual lies against him and extorted him to boot." The lawsuit seems to be based around the previously revealed fact that Kesha swore under oath that she had never had an "intimate relationship" or been given roofies by the producer. Dr. Luke is seeking "more than $75,000 in compensatory damages and punitive damages on top of that."

bugmenot

QuoteLily Allen Dresses as Dr. Luke for Halloween Amid Kesha's Claims

Lily Allen wears a doctor's uniform with a name plate reading "Dr. Luke – Gynecology Dept." while heading into Kate Hudson's Annual Halloween Party

I'm not sure — is she pro or against?

Rebecca

j.fco.morales

Mark Geragos -Kesha's lawyer- tweeted, "Guess who the rapist was?" Someone responded and asked if it was Luke, and Geragos replied, "#bingo."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/02/dr-luke-rape-lady-gaga-sexual-assault-kesha-lawyer/#ixzz3LQnNV7jy

bugmenot

Quote#bingo
That's so stupid. It's obviously not Luke — he and Gaga from different times and, let be honest, she's not any pretty.

She even made a statement it's not Luke. Why Kesha's lawer still don't sued for lying?

sweetmelody

Quote from: bugmenot on December 10, 2014, 09:20:52 PM
That's so stupid. It's obviously not Luke — he and Gaga from different times and, let be honest, she's not any pretty.

She even made a statement it's not Luke. Why Kesha's lawer still don't sued for lying?

So if Gaga was pretty then it'd be OK to rape her?  :o