• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Backstreet Boys new album

Started by Rebecca, March 04, 2007, 11:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Quote from: Unexpected on October 24, 2007, 07:42:29 PM
The album is just Amazing , who cares they worked with max or not , the album is good ((better than britney's album))

it wont sell as big as brit's album though :P

ahmed

regardless of how britney's album good or bad,i think if the album will sell it is because  her fans want to show support more than anything else.
i have been on britney fansites and forums,and i hear that every fan will buy more than one copy of the album...that means they want to make her sell much no matter what,its a good thing from them cuz she needs her fans support.

and backstreet boys album is one of the best albums this year no matter how much it will sell,it has great melodies and great productions too,
i'm impressed with them...after all these years they still can harmonize together,it makes me feel like they were born to sing together in one band.

Rebecca

I bought the BSB album yesterday - I love it, the songs are a little samey to me, but still I'm really enjoy listening to it. It's just so exciting to have another BSB album!

Of course I miss that there is no Max/Rami though.

I prefer it to Britney's album at this point but I've only listened to her album once so will listen to her cd more and see.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

ok I like break the ice and pieces of me but after that, the rest is really bad...But i hope Britney will be back on the charts
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Tiiger

Britney's album isn't half-bad but it's not amazing either. I like "Heaven on Earth" a lot.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

ahmed

me too i like''heaven on earth''but i don't like the rest .

maxmartin'sfan

this is the song I Hate The most!^^

Alex Martin

In this album I love the song SOMETHING I ALREADY KNOW.

Max Martin Style.

turnaround

I saw the video for the new single "Helpless when she smiles" and both the song and the video are pretty boring I must say. :(
And I liked it..

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 22, 2007, 07:53:28 PM
In this album I love the song SOMETHING I ALREADY KNOW.

Max Martin Style.

Yes I really love this song , besides Unmistikable ,Inconsolable , Everything but mine , I love the album in general

Unexpected

Quote from: turnaround on December 22, 2007, 08:22:24 PM
I saw the video for the new single "Helpless when she smiles" and both the song and the video are pretty boring I must say. :(

I hate the video , there's no spirit in it , but good song

Rebecca

Yeah, the video is a little boring - but I love it anyway. I like the song but I didn't think it should be a single. Nearly every other song on the album would have been a better choice. This single won't do well. I think they should have released Treat Me Right. I love the album.

Alex Martin

Helpless When She Smileslike 2nd single?

I'm really surprise. I like this song but it's not one of my favourites.

Alex Martin

I think they should have released ANY OTHER WAY or SOMETHING I ALREADY KNOW.

Rebecca

Any Other Way would have been a great choice!