• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Martin involved in the new BSB album?

Started by Vanth, August 07, 2007, 12:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANJ600

Although it is not yet 100% confirmed, it seems Max/Maratone is not involved in the writing nor the producing of BSB's new album "Unbreakable".

ahmed

why max is not working with backstreet or britney ,its really dissapointing cuz he had his best production with the both,i was on wikipedia looking if max will work with backstreet and found that one of the member was in an interview and said they r not working with max for that album

Tiiger

I really don't think it's up to Max if artists want to work with him. They come to him, not the other way around.
Britney will be running back into his arms sooner or later, of that I'm sure.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

ahmed

i hope u r right about britney cuz i really believe that she needs max martin songs , and do u think there will be later for her ,cuz they said her performance for her new song gimme more slammed by many people even her fans,and she was seen crying backstage and that her career could be over soon

ANJ600

Britney has destroyed her image all by herself.  Even if she approaches Max to "save her", I hope Max tells her to get lost.  She doesn't deserve anymore of his talent.  She did not want Max to work on her last album "In the Zone" and when she saw how awful her sales and songs were for that album, (compared with her other albums)  she saw she needs Max and Maratone to dig herself out of the pile of crap she has buried herself under.  She is taking advantage of Maratone by "wanting them only when she needs them" 

In fact Max should just focus on other upcoming stars like Marion Raven.  Brintey doesn't want to do "pop" music anymore and why the heck she has approached Max,  I don't know.  Because if Britney even thinks about singing rock (the music Max is now producing) her career will be over faster than ever and she will be gone from the spotlight.

ahmed

i agree with u that britney dstroyed her image by herself but if u mean her personal life sorry but its not our business and everybody can live the life the way he \ she want but all i'm talking about is her music an i never enjoyed any artist's music like i enjoy her music especially with max ,and i think any other star will never be like britney especially when she was under max martin controll as a style ,music or charisma she was really amazing ,and i hope she sooner or later get musical help from max in the case that her career lasted and i hate her new song gimme more and i hate all the producers she is working with for that album except max if he is on the album haha , and i wish someday she go to max into max martin arms to bring the old britney back .
p.s: i think britney career will be over soon especially after the last vma performance which was slammed by many people even her fans and they say she   was seen crying backstage.

Rebecca

I agree that Britney has destroyed her image all by herself. It will be very interesting to see if she does work with Max, it wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't.

Linda

Britney hasn't destoyed her image.. by herself...

the media helped, a LOT!

Tiiger

America just isn't a good place to live in. I wonder why almost all young American singers/actors do drugs and flaunt their vaginas?

This would never, NEVER, happen in Sweden.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

ahmed

there r many young stars does things worse than britney look at TATU girls and many others  every where but because the american media is strong and have the upper hand so its effective,i wish britney was european.

Rebecca

Yes, the media has helped to destroy Britney's image - they are so cruel to her. Though she hasn't done herself any favours. I thought she looked really pretty and did some good dancing at the MTV performance but I only saw a little bit of it on the news. I'm feeling a bit sad about it all, I hope she can get it together and make a proper comeback. Though good for her for giving it a go - sometimes I get tired of all the perfect celebrities with their flawless performances.