• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

fx. in Enrique Iglesias & Westlife songs

Started by shaikheraziev, May 22, 2020, 03:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaikheraziev

Hey!
I've been looking for cool sound for several years. this sound reminds me of a wolf howling or dolphin maybe.
this sound at 1.08 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqZTm5n9xHw
and a similar sound can be heard in westlife - miss you (0:12)
is this sound from libraries? or not?

Snipes3000

If you really want this sound and there are no options left, the best thing to do in my view is to get to know which gear Cheiron used during their time. They used a lot of romplers (of course, it's the 90's duh). Korg M1 has similar sounds in their VST version. Cheiron used lots of Roland and Emu romplers. They also used the Korg TR. It's probably a sample available in one of those romplers.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

j.fco.morales

backgammonfiend

I like how i knew exactly what he was talking about without having to click the video

Ring My Bells, probably my favourite intro track ever. Would be nice to know where the sound is from, but like most of the sonar noises, nobody has enough money to check all the antiquated gear modules, and KL has never responded to a single insta DM.

Edit: This sound also appears to play on the bridge of Where Are You Now. Perhaps Andreas knows what it is?