• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Producer 'Billboard' (Mathieu Jomphe) Thread

Started by melodicmoonlight, June 11, 2014, 06:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_A24

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on October 10, 2015, 04:02:33 AM
new one: https://soundcloud.com/billboardmatt/billboard-motion

wonder if anything's coming out soon that he's co/produced

Don't expect anything pop to come out, the stuff he's doing right now is bananas. He makes everyone else sound like crap lol.

j.fco.morales

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on November 05, 2015, 04:24:34 PM
I wasn't sure about this one after I heard the drums.
Who did that one? Love the production.

Co-production by Billboard and Kyle Shearer.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: J_A24 on November 05, 2015, 04:33:34 PM
Co-production by Billboard and Kyle Shearer.

I knew these drums were Kyle Shearer, thank you! :)

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on November 05, 2015, 05:57:26 PM
I knew these drums were Kyle Shearer, thank you! :)

Ur welcome. It's really catchy, been listening to it since yesterday. He has a good thing going on with Chelsea Lankes and Phoebe Ryan.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: j.fco.morales on February 03, 2016, 06:12:41 PM
http://www.idolator.com/7622291/allie-x-old-habits-die-hard-free-download-listen

I'm sure this is a Billboard produced track.

bloody brilliant.

the production (headphones!), the chorus's key change, her delivery. i closed my eyes and let the synth pop brilliance fill my body.

B Steady

just found out Billboard isn't black (as I always thought (thank you Ammo)) --> mind = blown
Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

some of your posts really make me roll my eyes.  ::) you never saw that video years ago of him playing his beats at a beat convention/competition? ... i can't

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on July 12, 2016, 04:58:30 PM
just found out Billboard isn't black (as I always thought (thank you Ammo)) --> mind = blown

Like, for real?
He even sound white! hahaha

B Steady

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on July 12, 2016, 08:26:03 PM
some of your posts really make me roll my eyes.  ::) you never saw that video years ago of him playing his beats at a beat convention/competition? ... i can't

some of your posts really make me roll my eyes.  ::)
Vila i frid Dag