• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Denniz Pop Awards

Started by turnaround, March 22, 2013, 09:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Rami just contributed $10,000.00

QuoteDenniz Pop Awards @dennizpopawards

Amazing donation RamiYacoub!! Keep on donating. @TheRamiYacoub #dennizpopawards

I will forward our donations this Sunday. So keep donating!
And I liked it..

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Did I get it right that all donations gonna be distributed among two winners??
Vila i frid Dag

royeei

B steady, i dont think so, i dont know what the prize is, but i think that i read that the donations are for Denniz's cancer research foundation.

Joshua

Quote from: royeei on April 11, 2013, 05:11:59 AM
B steady, i dont think so, i dont know what the prize is, but i think that i read that the donations are for Denniz's cancer research foundation.

As far as I can tell, the donations contribute to both cancer research and the prize money awarded on the night. So you're helping cancer research and Scandinavian talent!

turnaround

I've just forwarded the donations - 160 USD. Thanks for donating.
You can see the message on the recognition wall at the official website when you scroll down..

And I liked it..

Joshua

Great message, and thanks to everyone who helped out! :)

Rebecca

That's great! Thanks Turnaround for organising that and thanks everyone who contributed.

B Steady

@dennizpopawards: Winners in the category rookie songwriter/producer is       
Albin Nedler & Kristoffer Fogelmark! More to follow. #dennizpopawards

Awesome! :) I'm really psyched for them as they produced my favorite One Direction song "Last First Kiss" :)
Vila i frid Dag

max_martin_fan

Quote from: B Steady on May 27, 2013, 11:25:57 PM
@dennizpopawards: Winners in the category rookie songwriter/producer is       
Albin Nedler & Kristoffer Fogelmark! More to follow. #dennizpopawards

Awesome! :) I'm really psyched for them as they produced my favorite One Direction song "Last First Kiss" :)

I was a bit disapointed when i saw that the guys already worked with one direction. I tought that would win some guy that came from nowhere.  :(

georg_e

Quote from: max_martin_fan on May 28, 2013, 06:59:50 AM
I was a bit disapointed when i saw that the guys already worked with one direction. I tought that would win some guy that came from nowhere.  :(
Seriously agree.....I mean c'mon, if you're already working with One Direction let's get real, you're hooked in!! Makes it seems like an industry insider's award instead of looking for new people.  (confession: I entered -- didn't realize it was only for Scandinavian songwriters until after I entered, lol :-)  Even so, I called 'em out about it in a Tweet to Denniz PoP Awards.......it's ridiculous they're giving it to people already getting royalties from a One Direction single! I re-read the category and it said "open to anyone who writes or produces songs". Sorry for the rant, but I hate Industry  s**t like this.......

royeei

It is not just that they are already in the business, Rami is one of the judges and they work in his studio! It is completely CONFLICT OF INTERESTS.

georg_e

Quote from: royeei on May 29, 2013, 06:31:23 PM
It is not just that they are already in the business, Rami is one of the judges and they work in his studio! It is completely CONFLICT OF INTERESTS.
You're right, I thought of that too, later.....and Rami was a co-writer/producer with those guys on the One Direction song....
I'm sure it'll be an exciting awards presentation.....they can all go straight from the studio to the ceremony hall, lol!!! :D

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on May 29, 2013, 06:44:57 PM
I'm sure it'll be an exciting awards presentation.....they can all go straight from the studio to the ceremony hall, lol!!! :D

Hahahahahaha! ;D

like: "Hey Rami where are you going?"
"Oh guys, you forgot about the ceremony?!?"
"Ohhhhh shit ... well, let's go quickly but in 30 minutes we want to go on with the production!"
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Yeah this looks like it's more about new talent within the industry, and the whole jury must have agreed and known the achievements of these guys. I'm a little confused. At least half our donations went to cancer research.