• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I fear it's only Dr Luke, as the news with Max Martin would have been around the world or maybe at least be found at some websites already.

Have we all seen Britney's pics with shaving her head?
I guess it will take longer until we hear new material from her to be honest, I guess she has some issues.  :cry:

http://x17online.com
And I liked it..

Linda

yea I can't beleive she shaved her head

i think its terrible

Rebecca

Poor Britney, it's definitely not her best look! but I bet her hair was so ruined with all the dying and extension, it's probably the best thing for it.
I hope she's okay.

Alex Martin

Currently rumours are that Martin and Dr. Luke are currently or soon-to-be writing songs for Britney Spears' fifth studio album scheduled to be released in 2007.[citation needed] Martin has previously worked with Spears on her first three studio albums which are high in teen-orietned pop, however in 2003's In the Zone album by Spears, (considered to be a very sexual album with less Dance-pop and more in dance, R&B and Hip-hop.) Martin was no where to be seen in any of the song writing. This rumour, if confirmed will mean Spears and Martin will work together for the first time in nearly 6 years for a studio album. This move for Spears to write with Martin is probably due to the fact that Spears doesn't sing bubble-gum pop or teeny-bopper pop any more (referring to when Martin wrote for Spears' first two albums) and recent song writings of Martin have been more dance-orietned pop and Pop/Rock (Kelly Clarkson & P!nk) and very successful on the charts.

*Sabine*

Sorry to bump into an old thread, but not only didn't Max work on Britney's Blackout, but he won't also work on the new record due to be released at the end of the year. Britney's 6th album will include some Danja, JR Rotem, Darkchild, Keri Hilson, undoubtedly Timbaland too and others... Unfortunately, the only Swedish team will be Bloodshy & Avant! I definitely have lost any hopes of seeing Britney and Max collaborating once again!... I know he's more into rock right now but ther's not even a Dr Luke song, who still does pop! :(

ahmed

that's sad and disappointing to see those names without max  :'(

blackout was not that successful so why her stupid record label is teaming her with the same producers again?!

by the way Sabine...i'm happy to see you active on the forum again :)

where have you been?

*Sabine*

hey ahmed, that's nice of you! i'm happy too :)
i've been partying (and studying) in italy and then went on a long vacation... i really had little and slow internet... but yes i'm back for good!
talking about blackout, no wonder it wasn't successful because she did no promotion :s

Rebecca

Yeah, that is disappointing to see those same names from Blackout, oh well.

Sabine, sounds like you've been having a great time!

Feelgoodlies

There is an official survey about Britney
QuoteBritney is planning the biggest comeback in entertainment history, and we are relying on her fans to lead the way!

Spread the word - the best is yet to come...

Sincerely,
~Britney & the online team"

LINK: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=yNnjvd1iuMRgWAn4FdJq7w_3d_3d

In the What Do You Miss ABout The Old Britney question, I wrote her Cheiron-era music, so I thought you might do the same guys and try to voice your opinion to get to Britney.

ahmed

well done feelgoodlies  :)

i already did that a year ago even before blackout release 

it was on her official site.

i feel they want the fans to say things about what they miss in the old britney acts and look or something like that, but when it comes to who is working with her,it's up to her record label.

*Sabine*

Hey guys, cool you write about that survey now because I did it just yesterday and just like you Feelgoodlies I wrote that I missed Max Martin as a producer and also typical pop, the style that best fits Brit!

Rebecca

thanks for the link, I just filled out the survey. I also said I hoped Britney would work with Max again! and that she should focus on making great music!

Tiiger

On the heels of an MTV VMA awards sweep, where Britney walked away with three Moonmen awards for "Video of the Year," "Best Female" and "Best Pop Video" for "Piece of Me," Jive Records is preparing her latest album, Circus, a follow-up to her critically well received album, Blackout. For her latest effort, Britney has enlisted a stellar group of established producers/writers that include Dr. Luke (who wrote and produced the album's title track, "Circus"), Danja, Max Martin, Bloodshy & Avant and Guy Sigsworth (Madonna, Alanis Morissette, Bjork).

Dunno if it's true, but hopefully.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

oh wow, I'm really excited, though I don't want to get my hopes up.