• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ke$ha "Meet Me in Space"

Started by georg_e, September 22, 2013, 07:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

B Steady

"Let Ke$ha have creative freedom

SPONSORED BY:
Rebecca Pimmel"

In German "Pimmel" means "cock" :D
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on September 22, 2013, 08:13:24 PM
"Let Ke$ha have creative freedom

SPONSORED BY:
Rebecca Pimmel"

Ha, funny :D   Her fans trended this song. It's a great example of  "Deaf A&R Syndrome" that this song wasn't mastered/perfected and released, cuz its 1000x better than "Die Young"......

Jules

Quote from: B Steady on September 22, 2013, 08:13:24 PM

"Hihihi er hat Penis gesagt OMG OMG."  ::)

georg_e

A muccchh better, kickass version on SoundCloud  http://soundcloud.com/freekeshaluke/ke-ha-meet-me-in-space-sign     This one sounds close to a record......the fadeout on this is so perfect, that high countermelody vocal......impossible that they don't release this........people would go crazy at a live show when that part hits at .40 sec, f***k!!