• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Miranda Cosgrove - Dancing Crazy

Started by Joshua, October 29, 2011, 08:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axel

I fully agree, Million Dollars sounds unbelievably uninspired. There could have been a second melody to go with the main melody in the chorus or just ANYthing to make it more uninteresting. I would not dare pitching such a song in my efforts to get a publishing deal. :)

georg_e

if anyone finds an official listing of all the writers on this song, can u please post it?   I absolutely love this record......no entries on ASCAP with Max-like writers yet....there is this mysterious entry, which makes me wonder.....

4.      MILLION DOLLARS         Work ID: 130014901

Please refer questions to "Contact Us" below.

Soundtrack songs seem to exist in their own alternate universe :-)

Alex Martin

Not a masterpiece but nice song,i like it.

Axel

ummm of course I meant "more interesting", and not "more uninteresting" :)

Joshua

I love the verse and basic chords, but yeah the chorus melody doesn't really take off does it.

Raul_esp

Rebecca

I really like the song, I think it's a grower.

georg_e

Quote from: Rebecca on December 22, 2011, 10:53:56 AM
Great news, but I'm confused. The press release says 2 new songs by Max Martin: "Million Dollars" and "All Kinds of Wrong" but "All Kinds of Wrong" from ASCAP is not co-written by Max. Unless Max has written another song called "All Kinds of Wrong" or tweaked this one?

I hope it's 2 brand new songs!

Turns out it was COLUMBIA that was confused!!  Check out recent Tweet at https://twitter.com/#!/cheironmusic  for the story on this, and link to correct credits for both songs :)

Joshua

Wow, no Max involvement at all then. I guess if anything, it's a good test for Max fans to see if we go for anything with his name attached to it. In this case, nope. Certainly not a terrible song though.