• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kesha Sues Dr. Luke, Alleges Sexual Assault & Forced Drug/Alcohol Use

Started by j.fco.morales, October 14, 2014, 06:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

onepass

Quote from: Dagge on June 12, 2018, 09:59:04 AM
No I haven't. If you did it would be interesting to hear about them from a first-hand experience. It would nicely  complement other parts of this topic.

Luke is a very bad man.  In 2008 he stole a notebook from a young girl. He promised her that she was the first writer signed to Rx Songs and that when she got paid that she would. Unfortunately he did bad business and stole HUNDREDS of songs.  These songs Luke released and some and hand ful of other producers have...both with lukes name attached and not.  It is unfortunate that people can't hear the difference between 40 year old men and a 17 year old girl.   What is worse is you have fan boy sites like this hyping up producers that don't deserve the hype.  Lying and stealing credit for HUNDREDS of songs lyrical credits and even the musical components is super sad.  SUPER SAD.   It isn't fair for that girl.  These artists have no personality but of that of a little girl for the last 10 years.  His buddies are not good people and that is all I will say.

bugmenot

Luke doesn't write lyrics.
Prescription Songs was founded around 2010-2011.

j.fco.morales

What's curious about this, is that looks like everyone don't want their names attached to Luke.

bugmenot

The news is that she told that she woke up in a bed naked not only to her mother but also to two managers and none of the crowd took her to a hospital, a gynecologist or sought psychological help for her. Instead they negotiated a better deal.

The lawyers letters are creepy, I don't understand why Kesha's supporters distribute them, or they don't apprehend English: if Luke doesn't sign a better deal, we sue him for sexual assault.

Snipes3000

They lost it. They could have appealed, but they didn't? They just try to sex shame Luke after he fat shamed kesha............ You dont talk about a man like Dr Luke like THAT!!!!
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

nanofives

It doesn't look very good that only his friends are the only available comments, at this point no one will allow him to have a little bit of spotlight.
I applaud him for his consistency lately, he's been releasing songs much more frequent than any other producer I follow right now, I wish I could say the same about the quality.

nanofives

It's a fun remix, what is DJ Khaled doing here? He's not even credited as a writer unlike Mariah

Sidenote, can we change the title of this topic for discussion of Dr Luke's productions?

nanofives

It's #3 on this week's Hot 100 but it still doesn't count Mariah's feature

j.fco.morales

I think they put the different versions of the song as only one entry.