• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kelly Clarkson - New Album (Single: Max/Dr Luke/Claude Kelly)

Started by PG, November 11, 2008, 01:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Linda

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 13, 2009, 07:34:08 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on January 13, 2009, 04:53:51 PM
Is possible NOW luke is better than Kristian Lundin? ? ? ;)
Are u sure of this question.... :o, he is better than Rami for me I guess, but nowhere near Kristian.

max/rami >>>>>>>>>>> max/luke

Rebecca

Amazing song!!

Though it's not a new sound it's still excellent. Pink would have been great on this song.

Is Luke better than Kristian??? no, not yet (for me), Luke is still yet to write a song I love without Max/another hit songwriter.

I really hope this goes to No.1!

Alex Martin

Andrea write a song like this for an italian artist.....for ex.giusy ferreri or dolcenera.... ;)

*Sabine*

I finally got the song in clean quality and it's on repeat for hours!!! Gosh I love it so much, already a contestant for the 2009 Cheiron song!!! Max and Luke are wonderful, this song kills!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pink, wow, she recorded it too or it was just a demo that was for her at the beginning? Maybe I would like it even more if Pink sang it...

Raul_esp

I'm now oficially addicted to this song , I have stuck the melodies in my head  :D

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 14, 2009, 10:01:36 PM
MAX,my life would suck without YOU!!!!!  :D

HAHA, life maybe not to that extent but the pop music world for sure! :P

Feelgoodlies

Guys the song is getting great reviews from different people in different forums, I just think Max will make it "one more time", wow I love this song a lot more now, Max puts a drug on his songs I am sure!

Alex Martin

Really feelgoodlies. I can't stop to listen this song......Love it love it!!!!!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 15, 2009, 09:56:51 PM
Max puts a drug on his songs I am sure!

So true, Max is a music wizard who spreads his powder on the notes! ;D

nshinnosuke

I'm worried about the album...
There are rumors saying that Long Shot (an old song by Katy Perry) will be included along with other 2 cover songs (Why You Wanna Bring Me Down and All I Ever Wanted by Aranda)...
now Kelly has stated that her second single might be (I Do Not)Hook Up which is a cover of another unreleased Katy Perry song...I think it sounds generic and completely boring...so in total that's 4 cover songs?????????????Oh no.....I was hoping a Ryan Tedder song for her second single....