• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kelly Clarkson - New Album (Single: Max/Dr Luke/Claude Kelly)

Started by PG, November 11, 2008, 01:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Dunnom I'd prefer him to spend his "female rock songs" on a new Katy Perry album for example. Kelly C. bores me a bit..

nshinnosuke

the single fell to #4...the #1 spot is taken by Eminem,Dr.Dre and 50 Cent....another cheap crappy song....what's wrong with Americans???

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

2 weeks at number one is good. Btw american love dr. dre's work.

Rebecca

Quote from: *Sabine* on February 13, 2009, 07:26:44 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on February 11, 2009, 11:48:26 PM
this song is good too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp_pLrdkiIk

I want hear kelly version

I really hated that song, eww  >:(

I don't really like the song either!

Quote from: nshinnosuke on February 13, 2009, 06:04:44 PM
the single fell to #4...the #1 spot is taken by Eminem,Dr.Dre and 50 Cent....another cheap crappy song....what's wrong with Americans???

not surprised. Eminem is huge and he's been away for a while.

starstruck52

Quote from: nshinnosuke on February 13, 2009, 06:04:44 PM
Tbh, "My Life Would Suck" is really generic and boring. There's nothing special about it at all. "Since U Been Gone" is miles better.

*Sabine*

Here I prefer My Life Would Suck Without You. Maybe you find it generic and boring cause now we're used to this sound a lot and we weren't yet in 2005 when Since You Been Gone was released...

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

nshinnosuke

I can't choose any 1 of them....I really love the verses in MLWSWY but I prefer the chorus and the brige of SUBG....Kelly's voice sounds stronger in SUBG especially near-end of the song

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on February 18, 2009, 09:39:19 AM
Here I prefer My Life Would Suck Without You. Maybe you find it generic and boring cause now we're used to this sound a lot and we weren't yet in 2005 when Since You Been Gone was released...
:-* :-*

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on February 18, 2009, 03:38:37 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on February 18, 2009, 09:39:19 AM
:-* :-*

;D LOL

starstruck52