• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kelly Clarkson - New Album (Single: Max/Dr Luke/Claude Kelly)

Started by PG, November 11, 2008, 01:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

starstruck52

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on February 22, 2009, 08:59:12 PM
Quote from: starstruck52 on February 22, 2009, 06:30:29 PM
I like "Already Gone" more than I like "MLWSWY".  :-X
Already Gone is a total COPY AND PASTE of Beyonce's Halo

Long Shot is best on the album for me, that song is just wow!
The beat is, yes. BUT as a Max Martin fan, can you really complain about that!? LOL

Already Gone is the standout track on the album. It's very pretty.

Rebecca

Quote from: starstruck52 on February 22, 2009, 06:33:22 PM
Also, is it just me or does "If I Can't Have You" sound like "Fly On The Wall" by Miley Cyrus?  :D

oh no, I hate "Fly on the Wall"!

and if Already Gone is like Beyonce's "Halo" sounds bad too, I don't like "Halo"!

starstruck52

Quote from: Rebecca on February 22, 2009, 09:42:41 PM
Quote from: starstruck52 on February 22, 2009, 06:33:22 PM
Also, is it just me or does "If I Can't Have You" sound like "Fly On The Wall" by Miley Cyrus?  :D

oh no, I hate "Fly on the Wall"!

and if Already Gone is like Beyonce's "Halo" sounds bad too, I don't like "Halo"!
I don't care much for "Halo", either. But the beat is the only similarity... I think you'll love Kelly's.

Same with "Fly On The Wall"... the beat is the only similarity. The actual song is completely different though. Kinda like a "Hot N Cold" and "Nothing In This World" type thing.

Rebecca

oh, okay, great, I'll go back to looking forward to the album!

Raul_esp

it is trye , already gone is very similñar to halo , I thought it and If I cant have you is like fky on the wall .

*Sabine*

I kinda like Fly on the wall but the similarity didn't strike me. I listened very quickly to like 1 minute of every track yesterday and I can't say I fell in love with any of the songs :S
I'll have a more thorough listen this week...

Alex Martin

I haven't heard the song written by quiz/Larossi. Is it Good?

nshinnosuke

Quiz & Larossi did Dont Let Me Stop You ,right??
it's very unexpected...probably the best track on the album !!
I thought it was going to sound like Il Divo or something...but it's pure pop/rock with so much energy...very catchy and it reminds me of Avril's Under My Skin album....

Alex Martin

Really? Oh my God. I'm so happy. Quiz/Larossi are great!!!!

Alex Martin

WOOOOOWWWW,i heard Quiz/larossi song and I admit IT'S GREAT!!!!!! One of my favourite but all the album is really good.

Best Kelly's work!!!

*Sabine*

As usual, I don't really agree...I can't really "dive" into this album. Do I just need a few more spins or is the album sufficient? The future will tell!  8)

Alex Martin

MLWSWY is down at number 10 on billboard hot 100 :(

Flo Rida number 1 for the second week.

But my fav song of BB top 10 is........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlbB7qt6v_0

I love the song and she's so beautiful ;D

nshinnosuke

I love Taylor Swift too !!!
I hope Fearless , Forever&Always and You Belong With Me will get released as official singles soon,these are my favs, I love her album Fearless and also the first one.

*Sabine*

Taylor Swift is very good yeah.

My life would suck without you won't be a HUGE success I think. Much less than the Katy Perry or Pink songs. That's a pity  :(