• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kelly Clarkson - New Album (Single: Max/Dr Luke/Claude Kelly)

Started by PG, November 11, 2008, 01:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Ok,4 me:

MLWSWY>So What>It's Not Your Fault>Hot n Cold>IKAG

Raul_esp

IKAG>So What>MLWSWY>Hot n Cold > It's All Your Fault

MLWSWY => 34# in spain , new entry this week  ;D

Alex Martin

In italy is totally unknow but yesterday the miracle......I saw the video on All music channel ;)

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

*Sabine*

I saw the video of MLWSWY 2 or 3 times on MTV Italia, don't know about the Italian radios though, don't think they play the song...

Alex Martin

I didn't hear either the song in these days on radios....

Feelgoodlies

My Life Would Suck Without You is this week's UK # 1, yaaay, it is also Kelly's first ever UK # 1 single, congrats Max and Kelly!

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Good, doing well in the UK is exremely important, it's Europe's central market. Great news for her!

starstruck52

Quote from: Raul_esp on March 01, 2009, 06:20:33 PM
IKAG>So What>MLWSWY>Hot n Cold > It's All Your Fault
Quote from: Alex Martin on March 01, 2009, 05:50:19 PM
MLWSWY>So What>It's Not Your Fault>Hot n Cold>IKAG
MLWSWY better than Hot N Cold? LOLOL

Alex Martin

Yes,I'm not a big fan of HOT&COLD. Overestimated song.

Alex Martin

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 02, 2009, 04:13:30 PM
My Life Would Suck Without You is this week's UK # 1, yaaay, it is also Kelly's first ever UK # 1 single, congrats Max and Kelly!

Kelly at number 1 but the second place is for....... ;D

http://allcharts.org/music/uk/singles.htm

AMAZING!!!!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on March 02, 2009, 08:30:31 PM

Actually Hot and cold is a copy paste of Paris's Nothing in this world. You can sing one song on the other one!  :P So Hot and Cold is not original but really really powerful, I really love it, for me it's a bit better than MLWSWY but the song are about the same...

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on March 02, 2009, 08:30:31 PM
I kinda agree with you Alex, IKAG is WAYS better than Hot N Cold IMO, to be honest I didn't really expect the success it got, nice song but not WOW, and like Sabine said a copy and paste of Paris's song.