• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kelly Clarkson - New Album (Single: Max/Dr Luke/Claude Kelly)

Started by PG, November 11, 2008, 01:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 19, 2009, 07:17:18 PM
Not convinced! Seriously, her songs are always the same... drama drama and yelling   :-X

Disagree. Britney is boring....sex sex sexy.

Kelly at american idol....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQz4d_cpWx8&feature=related

*Sabine*

I like the performance!
You can see it's hard for her to sing the chorus though, she hardly hits the notes even though the tone of the song has been pitched down...

Rebecca

Quote from: nshinnosuke on March 19, 2009, 12:23:43 PM
Quote from: Rebecca on March 19, 2009, 11:11:37 AM
Quote from: *Sabine* on March 19, 2009, 09:47:02 AM
Reb, didn't know you could be mean!  :P ;D

haha, oh yes!!

Quote from: Alex Martin on March 19, 2009, 10:21:41 AM
It will sell more than circus ;)
sadly I agree with you, however it is a much worse album (and I don't love Circus). oh well.
really?? you don't like I Do Not Hook Up,Don't Let Me Stop You,Cry,If I Can't Have You and Long Shot,Rebecca???

sorry but yes, it's just really not my thing, I Do Not Hook Up is okay, If I Can't Have You is good and is my favourite song after MLWSWY, I don't really like Don't Let Me Stop You (just more yelling) and I really can't stand Cry. As for the other songs, I really hate Save You, too soppy and hate the rest of the album, too much yelling and the production is too heavy.

I liked Kelly's performance on American Idol, funny she said her album had all these different genres: dance, urban, country. Really? all I hear is yelling and soppy power ballads. Kelly has an amazing voice. I'm really disappointed with her album.

Rebecca

Thanks Alex, I love the piano

Quote from: starstruck52 on March 26, 2009, 07:54:52 AM
Quote from: Alex Martin on March 19, 2009, 10:21:41 AM
It will sell more than circus ;)
No it won't. Her album is weak.

Yeah, I would assume the same as her album is much worse than Britney's, however it's not always about quality. It will be interesting to see.

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

starstruck52

Quote from: Alex Martin on March 26, 2009, 02:42:37 PM
Oh Oh Oh kelly beats britney ;D
'Circus' was #1 for 2 weeks, too. Her first week sales were 505K and her second week sales around 250K.  ;)

Feelgoodlies

Oh no, are we having the Britney VS.Kelly comparsions again?!..
I'm actually glad she is getting the recognition again, and that's all because of MLWSWY, her album is top 5 in most European countries, that's a good thing!

Raul_esp

I love the cover of the new single!!