• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Natalie La Rose feat. Fetty Wap - Around The World (Max, Savan, Ilya, Rickard)

Started by turnaround, June 02, 2015, 08:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

MXM

"Around The World," featuring Fetty Wap, is Natalie La Rose's follow-up to debut hit Somebody and the second single from her Somebody EP. "Around The World" was written by Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Ilya, and Rickard Göransson.

Production duties on "Around the World" were handled by Ilya KnocDown

https://twitter.com/natalielarose/status/605831986863693825
And I liked it..

ShockdioN

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

Someone added the song to Max Martin's discography on wikipedia. No source, though..
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: turnaround on June 13, 2015, 08:07:03 PM
Someone added the song to Max Martin's discography on wikipedia. No source, though..

The iTunes file says: Marco Borrero, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Rickard Goransson, Justin Franks & Willie Maxwell.

turnaround

Oh great!

Apra has it too:

BORRERO/GORANSSON/KOTECHA/MAX/FRANKS/ILY
And I liked it..

Rebecca

There seems to be so many songs at the moment!

I'm not sure if I love it yet, it might be a grower.