• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

INVITING ALL MEMBERS TO RATE AND SCORE MY SONGS!

Started by Riley, September 17, 2009, 01:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riley

Hi Everyone,

Let me first introduce myself. My name is Riley Koba and like you I am huge Cheiron fan having grown up listening to their songs and even to this day I can't count how many times I've heard them! I've been making music and writing songs for about 7 years or so and am really excited to be able to share them with you being fellow cheiron fans in this cool forum. There are a number of songs I've uploaded onto my myspace and some of the songs are at the link:

www.myspace.com/rkoba

- Waiting In The Dark
- I'm Onto You
- Bring You Back
- Frequency
- Please Don't Leave Me Tonight

and more...

I would like to invite you to listen to and score my songs from 1 - 10 and hear your feedback. Please say as much as you like about them and don't be afraid to give your honest opinion and scores. I must tell you that as I work from a modest home studio the songs are not complete professional recordings but the recordings are not bad at all and better on certain songs. I really looking forward to your ratings and feedback on my songs so them check out at:

www.myspace.com/rkoba

PS: My bio is really crazy as I was a little drunk when I wrote it ha ha so you might have fun reading it and check out the pics too :)!

Can't wait to hear from you!

Kind Regards,

Riley
I am a huge cheiron fan from the beginning back in the 90's. For years and years I literally lived and breathed nothing but cheiron. Being around so much inspiration I learnt to make my own music which is Retro 80's/90's dance pop songs and ballads. You can check them out at my myspace and it would be cool to get your feedback.

Riley

I just wanted to add I can't figure what my best 3 songs are as suprise suprise I like them all. Maybe if any of you can help with that, that would be useful. Thanks.

Riley 
I am a huge cheiron fan from the beginning back in the 90's. For years and years I literally lived and breathed nothing but cheiron. Being around so much inspiration I learnt to make my own music which is Retro 80's/90's dance pop songs and ballads. You can check them out at my myspace and it would be cool to get your feedback.