• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Emblem3 - "Chloe (You’re The One I Want)" Album "Nothing to lose" Rami, Max

Started by Eddie Krommer, January 09, 2013, 07:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

QuoteRami Yacoub ‏@TheRamiYacoub

In the studio with @Savan_Kotecha and #emblem3, hail the kings...

From twitter.

The bands facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/EmblemThree

Keept it coming.
And I liked it..

turnaround

New boyband alert.

What do you think of Emblem3's first single, written by Savan Kotecha.

I hope they do an album and we get some Max songs personally :)

When Savan is involved Max can't be far!

Full song:
http://ryanseacrest.com/2013/04/15/world-premiere-listen-to-emblem3s-new-single-chloe-youre-the-one-i-want/

CHADWICK DREW
RIGG ALLAN PETER
KOTECHA SAVAN HARISH
STROMBERG KEATON
STROMBERG WESLEY
SVENSSON PETER ANDERS
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Wow great song , it sounds different.

Reminds to me a bit to ''How bizarre'' of OMC in the verses.

turnaround

Oh yes, now that you mention it!

Sounds also a bit like One Direction (no surprise) and some other influences.

But it's a nice pop song, Savan delivers as usual.
And I liked it..

royeei

Guys, you need to judge the song as a song, the fact that Savan involved doesn't say nothing, if you want good boyband songs, I still suggest you to listen to backstreet, Nsync, and even 5ive biggest hits.
There is nothing special in this song, the companies decry in the A&R for finding good songs, in this case they lay on the Xfactor and Sony's well oiled machine, and they are feeding us and the young generation with terrible songs , and this increase my yearning for the big Cheiron songs.

Joshua

Yeah I agree, this song is pretty average. It sounds like a bad Good Charlotte track. The only redeeming feature for me is the second half of the chorus, minus the "Chloe..." last line. Meh.

turnaround

I'm a sucker for popmusic and glad about every new song that is not rnb-pop etc.
And I'm fully aware, that the Classic Cheiron songs are milestones in pop history and can not be compared to nowadays music.

I do not even expect the new BSB material by Max to be as good as "I want it that way" or other highlights.
And I liked it..

Khan9898

Quote from: turnaround on April 16, 2013, 08:39:17 AM
I'm a sucker for popmusic and glad about every new song that is not rnb-pop etc.
And I'm fully aware and do not have any expectations, that the Classic Cheiron songs are milestones in pop history and can not be compared to nowadays music.

I do not even expect the new BSB material by Max to be as good as "I want it that way" or other highlights.

You can't get anything close to I Want It That Way with just Max, you need Kristian and Andreas to make a close effort ;)

turnaround

What are the chances they will work together in the near future?
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

royeei

Turnaround , I am also a sucker of pop music, when I said that it makes me to miss Cheiron, I didn't mean specifically, it make me miss ABBA and other good pop song, a good melody can come even in classic music, and there are enough examples.
I challeng even Max for getting me as a listener, and even Max doesn't succeed every time, the main point that I wanted to say is when Syco records for example produce song for their artists,the x factor effect and Sony's well oiled machine, is unfortunately enough to achieve success, and the record companies are satesfie with a song coming from big name ( Savan / Max/ Luke etc) no matter what the song is, while I can tell you that there are many songs over the world at the level of Cheiron biggest!

Joshua

Quote from: turnaround
I hope they do an album and we get some Max songs personally :)

When Savan is involved Max can't be far!

You can hope no more! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMU7dvZnOIc