• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

TIESTO "Red Lights" (co-written by Rami & Carl)

Started by Jules, December 05, 2013, 04:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

turnaround

Amazing - thanks for the news, Jules :D

Very poppy - I'm surprised!

Who sings the vocals?
And I liked it..

ShockdioN

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

J_A24

Khan9898

turnaround

Are you not allowed to tell or why do you tease us?  ;D

It could be Savan or Carl.  8) 8)
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on December 07, 2013, 08:46:38 PM
Are you not allowed to tell or why do you tease us?  ;D

It could be Savan or Carl.  8) 8)

Don't think so, Savan has a rather girly singing voice (I heard his demo of "What Makes You Beautiful") and Carl, I don't think he would sing lead.  :o

Khan9898

Carl also has an accent, not sure if its a Sri Lankan one but def not clear English like that.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Jules

So the Tiesto site states December 17 as the release date, which is tomorrow.

But where is it released tomorrow though? It's already out in the Dutch iTunes store since last Friday (the 13th). I also found it available for pre-order in the Swedish iTunes store, but only to be released as late as January 10th, and, even waaayyyy later in the UK iTunes store (February 23rd). I did not find it in the US or German iTunes stores.

I think I'll wait for tomorrow for the German iTunes store, if it's not available by then, then I'll get it from the Dutch mobile 7digital store - it's already available there.  8)

turnaround

Yes, 7digital mobile site is very cool.

I won't buy it as long as I don't know who sings the vocals.  ;D

Australia gets it tomorrow:

https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/red-lights-single/id768658937
And I liked it..