• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

If you could ask him/them anything you want...

Started by turnaround, April 19, 2007, 03:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

They are surely not that humorless like you.

And don't take anything too serious.

Savan was very nice when I talked to him on MSN and did the interview, and I am sure most of them are down to earth.

But I think there is a reason why they are not in the spotlight and they just don't want to. But I don't have a problem asking them something on myspace. Alexandraa was very sweet for example.
And if they are annoyed they just don't need to answer.

I guess they are more uncomfortable by fans coming to visit them.
And I liked it..

emjay

Quote from: "maxmartin'sfan"this sound is played by a Synth.. i saw that in a backstreet boys ' show

I saw that.. I'm pretty sure it was a sample of the sound

Alex Martin

Oh my God mister Rainbow....... Do you know  the meaning of the words"SENSE OF HUMOUR"?????????
Smile in your life.You are too serious. Drink a glass of good wine.....it can help you..... :D  smile smile smile.....

Rebecca

I think the songwriters that have a myspace don't have a problem with fans or else why would they have a myspace? the whole point of myspace is to connect with people and as Turnaround says, if they don't want to answer the questions, they don't have to.
Having said that I very much doubt I will ever message one of them.
I'm sure they would have a sense of humour and maybe even find it funny to be asked if they like pizza.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"They are surely not that humorless like you.
And don't take anything too serious.
I don't. Rebecca seriously asked me a question and I seriously answered it. :-)

Quote from: "turnaround"Savan was very nice when I talked to him on MSN and did the interview, and I am sure most of them are down to earth.
Yeah, sure. I remember you showed it to me and it was all about the music. That's what I'm saying! Thanks anyways.

Quote from: "turnaround"I guess they are more uncomfortable by fans coming to visit them.
Doubt that happens as often as getting a myspace message! ;-)

Quote from: "Alex Martin"Oh my God mister Rainbow....... Do you know  the meaning of the words"SENSE OF HUMOUR"?????????
Yes I do! :-D
But (as I stated above), usually if I get a serious question I'm trying to answer it seriously! :-)

Quote from: "Alex Martin"Smile in your life.You are too serious. Drink a glass of good wine.....it can help you..... :D  smile smile smile.....
I don't drink wine. I smile loads! :-D And I ain't no too serious *lol*. Let me refer to the Avril thread about Bush/BinLaden/Ghandi. I laughed like 5 minutes about my own joke. *lol* Pathetic you say? Nah. I had my good fun with it! ;-)

turnaround

As if I showed you my MSN conversation with him.  :lol:

But that's not the point here.

Oh and by the way: Being humourless and being serious are two different things.
And I liked it..

princessofegypt

Dear Max Martin -

Why can't you produce a single song by yourself? :?

Why are your lyrics so incredibly atrocious and sappy?

& why did you claim full authorship of 'Baby One More Time' when we both know Denniz wrote the music?

Why are you so money-hungry & dare to have the audacity to leave poor Herbie out in the cold and refuse to pay him for all the songs he wrote with you & Denniz? As well as closing Cheiron and opening crappy Murlyn just so you could get out of paying Denniz's widow any Cheiron profits?

Rebecca

Quote from: "princessofegypt"Dear Max Martin -

Why can't you produce a single song by yourself? :?

& why did you claim full authorship of 'Baby One More Time' when we both know Denniz wrote the music?

Why are you so money-hungry & dare to have the audacity to leave poor Herbie out in the cold and refuse to pay him for all the songs he wrote with you & Denniz? As well as closing Cheiron and opening crappy Murlyn just so you could get out of paying Denniz's widow any Cheiron profits?

Wow, you really don't like Max Martin do you? haha, not sure exactly why you're here then, but hey, no matter. I'm always up for discussion about Max!

Out of curiousity, how do you know Denniz wrote the music for Baby One More Time? can you provide a source? Did you know Denniz?
Do you know for sure that Max didn't pay Herbie? apart from the Fox News article?

How do you know he opened Murlyn? Max, Rami and Tom Tolomaa opened Maratone, I wasn't aware Max also opened Murlyn. Why do you think Murlyn is crappy?

I'm very interested to know, thanks!

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Did "hits" register under a new username?!  :roll: *lol*

Oh, I got one too:

Dear Max Martin,
why does everything you touch sell gold & platinum no matter if it's pop, rock or whatever?? *lol*

Oh and:

Dear Max Martin,
did you know you own Murlyn too? *lmao*

Rebecca

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"Did "hits" register under a new username?!  :roll: *lol*

haha, I don't think so, though I wish! hits is pretty decent i think, not rude.

ITS ALIVE

QuoteDear Max Martin -

princessofegypt, I'm curious, how many number one songs have you written?

Tommy Nelson

Hey there everyone! I don't hate Max Martin but there is truth to what Princess of Egypt is saying, sorry! First of all, Denniz PoP did compose the (music only) for ...Baby one more time. Max did write the lyrics. Even Britney herself thanked Denniz in the liner notes of her first album saying " To Denniz PoP : Your memory lives on in the beautiful music you wrote for me, thank you ". Hmmm, I wonder what "music" she was talking about??? Here's the story behind the song (...Baby). Denniz PoP wrote the music for "Tell me what you like" by Jessica Folker, he also did all the beats, played all the keyboards, and produced that song. At the same time he wrote the music for that song he did the music for (...Baby). These songs were some of the very last compostions of Denniz before he died. Just listen to the two songs back to back(especialy the instrumental versions!!!). The beat is exactly the same in "...Baby " as it is in "Tell me" and the piano is VERY much Denniz!  It's so obvious and ANYONE that has ears will be able to hear it!  Denniz and Max originaly wrote (...Baby) together (Denniz the music and Max the lyrics) for TLC but somehow it wound up being used for Britney. Denniz was a very kind and caring person, he was very sick at this time and knew he might not be around and most likely gave the right's to the song to Max before he died. Anyone who knows Denniz's music, LISTEN TO BOTH SONGS and you will hear that it is Denniz that wrote the music and I'm sure is playing some of the instruments (Drums, Piano, Strings...) on ...Baby one more time. And how do I know Denniz's music so well??? I've listened to him since I was 10 years old! 1992!!! Im 25 now so that's a long time. Also, there were ALOT of productions at Cheiron that not everyone was credited completely in black and white on. For example, they don't list Andreas Carlsson for backing vocals on EVERY song he sings on, even Max! Like BSB, *NSYNC, Five, and Westlife... Why do you think the vocals for those groups all sound the same??? Because Max, Andreas, Anders Von Hoffsten (a session singer), Nana Hedin, Jeanette S. (and Olsson), and a few more are all singing on those productions. I could go on and on... My point is not everybody has 100% proper credit on many productions from Cheiron and many other studios where there is a big production crew and team work is involved. I quote Max Martin about the situation at Cheiron, "You would just walk around and someone would say "hey I need a tambourine here" and you would do it" That's how it was at Cheiron... :!:  :!:  :!:

turnaround

I definitely see your point.
And of course the songs are pretty similar no doubt.

And I am always fascinated on how many records you can find credits still from Jeanette Olsson (who is a writer also and has solo songs), and Anders von Hofsten (same here), but I had no idea they didn't get their credit sometimes.

Is there a reason they didn't mention them sometimes?
They still had to pay them obviously.

And I always wondered why "Baby one more time" didn't include any co-songwriter as this was very untypical for Max and he has not written a hit song alone after it I think, so it does all make sense now....
And I liked it..

Tommy Nelson

Yes, I'm sure everyone was payed well for all the hard work they did at Cheiron. :D  The reason that they don't mention ALL the backup vocalist that are on every song is it might look bad to the record buying public for if let's say a boy band with five guys that are ALL supposed to be singing on their record still need the help of professional backing vocals... You know, it all comes down to marketing. :wink:

Linda