• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max nominated as PRODUCER OF THE YEAR!

Started by Eddie Krommer, December 05, 2014, 09:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetmelody

The Grammys pre-show was streamed on grammy.com/live - for future reference ;)

RoyFan

Quote from: Rebecca on February 10, 2015, 11:16:39 AM

The Grammy's surely were recognising Max for his whole career. I'm sure Dr Luke or Shellback don't mind.

Interesting, never thought of that! I guess you're right, even though technically it's supposed to be just for that year (for which he definitely did a lot any way) , the people on the
committee are human so they get emotional and maybe they finally realized how ridiculous it would be if he'd never win one, and I suppose they thought like us, "who knows if he ever has a better year than 2014-2015, so let's not miss our opportunity"

Another thought - We all know how he probably has the strongest work ethic out there,  it will be very interesting to see if he slows down a bit after the win, it's only human.
If I was betting money, I'd say he won't and he'll keep working like the animal that he is :-)      I know he already is working on stuff this year, but it will be interesting to see if he slows down a bit finally in 2016, 2017 etc.  He certainly deserves to!!!

saethor

Video of Max accepting his Grammy Award:

http://www.grammy.com/videos/57th-grammy-awards-premiere-ceremony

The ceremony is split into 4 parts, click "Channel" on the right side of the player and select Part 4 (the last one)

Producer Of The Year award starts at 22:39, Max's speech starts about a minute later..

RoyFan

since when is the grammy ceremony half full?? !!!!

j.fco.morales

Quote from: saethor on February 10, 2015, 04:02:44 PM

The ceremony is split into 4 parts, click "Channel" on the right side of the player and select Part 4 (the last one)

Producer Of The Year award starts at 22:39, Max's speech starts about a minute later..

Thank you very much!

B Steady

Oh my God YES he mentioned Denniz PoP as the very first <3 :) :) :)

but it's a S H A M E that he had to take this price in this poor atmosphere. I understand why he forgot to take it with him because that whole atmosphere is just so disrespectful.

hahaha, he looks so annoyed when he goes to the stage. and that "my first" sounds so arrogant - but in a good way :D like "I know y'all wouldn't believe it but it's my first one indeed".
Vila i frid Dag

sweetmelody

Quote from: saethor on February 10, 2015, 04:02:44 PM

Thanks for posting!!!!!

Rebecca

Thank you saethor! I had looked for a video on the grammy's website, but I wasn't as nearly as observant as you!

Thanks sweetmelody to let me know that it is indeed streamed live.

I loved Max's speech, but it was too short! I wish he would have talked on an on.

It was so rude and disrespectful of so many people not even to bother showing up eg Pharrell, Beyonce etc. All they care about is being famous and on tv.

sweetmelody

I feel very strongly that this category should be part of the main show, especially now that producers are more involved in the song's creation than ever before.

Rebecca

Quote from: sweetmelody on February 11, 2015, 12:21:48 AM
I feel very strongly that this category should be part of the main show, especially now that producers are more involved in the song's creation than ever before.

Absolutely! It is outrageous that it's stuck at the end of the pre-telecast.

turnaround

Just seen the broadcast, thanks so much for the instruction how to replay it.

I wish Max would have been able to receive the awards in the main show. "Producer of the year" is such a important category and without these producers the artists would be not where they are now.

It was so good to see Max in video footage. Emotional moment when he thanks Denniz. He must be such a good soul. Proud to be a fan by this incredible genius.

And I liked it..

gm33

I emailed the GRAMMY association a few months ago to add the Max Martin segment to YouTube

They JUST responded saying they added it last night!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0cEjVWMKXU

Enjoy! :)
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012