• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Pop/Rock acts that need a Max (or at least any Cheiron) song to be perfect

Started by Eddie Krommer, December 04, 2008, 03:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nshinnosuke

Is Girls Aloud a pop/rock act? Haven't heard much of their music,I thought they're more into dance-pop...
Avril Lavigne needs to work on more songs with Max,but Butch Walker is the most suitable guy for her.
Michelle Branch definitely needs a song from Max or cheirons,but now she's working on a country album...Everywhere,All You Wanted and Breathe are so damn catchy !!!
Belinda should work with Max or ex-cheirons, If We Were is such a cool sounding song accompanied by a nice music video
Miley Cyrus or Demi Lovato has to work with Max,I don't really like their voice but now there are only a few female pop/rock acts out there so yeah...
Aly & AJ might works too, I love 'Rush' and 'Chemicals React',but their second album wasn't so great...
and for Paramore,I don't think their sound would fit with Max,unless if Hayley's going solo...

Tiiger

Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Eddie Krommer

I mean Pop or Rock or whatever genre... Belinda sounds nice, she has worked with Tysper from Sweden, although her new album is gonna be produced in Sweden too, so it would not be a surprise if she gets a Cheiron guy on it.

Melanie C!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wao, luv her.

What about Darren Hayes?

Feelgoodlies

For Pop/Rock as I mentioned I so want him to work Anastacia and Ashlee Simpson.

Quick-notice:
This thread is like the "Who Do You Want Max To Work With" thread Eddie...except we didn't specify genres there.

nshinnosuke

Ashlee Simpson's last album Bitterseet World was a horrendous disaster  ;D
La La, Shadow, Love Me For Me are some of my favorite songs ever,they're all from Autobiography...Kara and John Shanks did a great job but failed to deliver it for the second time on I Am Me...
Melanie C's Beautiful Intentions flopped so badly in my country,it was a good pop/rock album :( So her next album wasn't released here...

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 04, 2008, 06:49:08 PM
With sabine ;D

HAHA that was great!!  ;D  :-*

Hmm... I think that next step would be to work with Madonna, the ultimate accomplishment. Maybe Rihanna too (that girl annoys me so much that I think i could find a way to like her, lol).

Unexpected

Maybe a Pop/rock song from Max to No Angels would be beautiful or Sandy , they did amazing Pop rock album without him but I want to hear what he can do for them

*Sabine*

I forgot, I would also love more Celine Dion with Max. That's the way it is was magic!

Rebecca

gosh, hard to decide. I like most of everyone's suggestions. I think a lot of acts need Max.

I'd like him to work with Anthony Callea who has a lot of potential.

Also Justin Timberlake, I'm not a huge fan of his solo work but would love him to sing a big pop hit by Max.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Rebecca on December 05, 2008, 11:13:59 AM
Also Justin Timberlake, I'm not a huge fan of his solo work but would love him to sing a big pop hit by Max.

OMG you're right!! Definitely! Though I think he's very unlike to work with him cause his music style is too much linked with Timbaland. If he actually changed producers, I would see him more with Redone for example. But yes Max and Justin would just kick friend!  ;D

My ultimate song: a trio Madonna, Britney, Justin written by Max! ;D ;D

*Sabine*