• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Pop/Rock acts that need a Max (or at least any Cheiron) song to be perfect

Started by Eddie Krommer, December 04, 2008, 03:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Ah ah ah yes sabine but for ex. a songs like i got you or siberia for u2 would be great.

Rebecca

Yeah, a song for U2 would be great! Max could totally do it.
I doubt U2 or Prince would record a song that they didn't write.

Robbie Williams would be good. Max could write a big smash hit, when he makes a comeback.

Alex Martin

Rebecca

you don't like Robbie?
I don't like him that much either, but he's a big star and it would be cool if he had a big hit with a Max song, I would like him much more.

but maybe Take That would be good too, though I only have ever liked their song Back For Good, so they do need another big hit from Max

Tiiger

I don't like Robbie much as a person, but he's got some fantastic songs.

I just wanna feeeeeeeeeel real looooove...  :-*
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

PG

Quote from: Rebecca on December 05, 2008, 11:13:59 AM
gosh, hard to decide. I like most of everyone's suggestions. I think a lot of acts need Max.

I'd like him to work with Anthony Callea who has a lot of potential.

Also Justin Timberlake, I'm not a huge fan of his solo work but would love him to sing a big pop hit by Max.

I agree with absolutely everything you said in this post, Rebecca!  ;D

Tiiger

Justin Timberlake? I wouldn't want Max to work with someone who spit at his fans.  :-X
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

*Sabine*

Michael Jackson and Max?? The pop legend with the pop writer legend.  ;D

Rebecca

Oh yes, Michael Jackson! he needs a big hit!!

by the way I take back what I said about U2, though Max would be able to write a huge hit for them, I wouldn't want Max to work with U2. U2 are already huge and don't need to be more popular.

Alex Martin

PG

Quote from: Tiiger on December 05, 2008, 10:59:41 PM
Justin Timberlake? I wouldn't want Max to work with someone who spit at his fans.  :-X

Oh, I don't like Justin either...I guess he's not someone who "needs to do a Max song to be perfect" (he'd need more than that!), but I would like him to do a pop song with Max kind of like the 'N Sync songs...because maybe that would inspire a bunch of other people to do songs like that from Max too :D  I want to hear a sound other than the whole "So What"/"I Kissed A Girl" sound and see that inspire a trend of similar sounding songs, and I think given how popular Justin is in the U.S. whatever he does next will probably inspire a lot of the American music scene for a while...so I'd rather have it be something I like than something I don't!

Rebecca