• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max working with Adam Lambert

Started by PhilJk18, August 19, 2009, 10:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

I really liked the Dr.Luke song, I thought it is really catchy!

Raul_esp

snippes of the album :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/For-Your-Entertainment/dp/B002VDR0TS/ref=sr_shvl_album_5/275-9243631-4239921?ie=UTF8&qid=1257259156&sr=301-5

the max songs :

''whatya want from me '' is AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING

''I i had you'' is great , it has a if u seek amy sound , max made a new sound!!

generally the snippes sound very good , but only the max songs are Woww.

*Sabine*

Thanks for the link. I'm loving these snippets, almost all the songs sound good!

Tiiger

If only Max would work with Swedish artists for once.  :(
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Izalightblue

Oh, I loved Max's songs! They are amazing! Can't wait to listen to the full songs!

Feelgoodlies

Like Sabine the album is generally good!

I loved Max songs especially 'Whataya Want From Me'. I also liked 'Strut' 'Sure Fire Winner', 'Aftermath' and 'Pick U Up'(which sounds very Max-ish) as well.

starstruck52

I love "For Your Entertainment". It sounds like "Womanizer!"

PG

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 09, 2009, 04:20:54 PM
I love "For Your Entertainment". It sounds like "Womanizer!"

I know what you mean--it's nice to have a male singer releasing a song like this.

New clips of five songs were made available (on HitPredictor, I think), and people put them together, so there are longer clips of "Whataya Want From Me," "Music Again," "Pick U Up," "If I Had You," and "Sleepwalker" out there--here, for example.  Talking about Max's songs, I think the chorus to "Whataya Want From Me" is really, really lovely, a mix of upbeat and sad that makes for some emotional complication that I like.  The stuttery "If I had you y-y-y-you, y-y-y-y-you" etc. part is still my favorite of "If I Had You"--really catchy!--but I really like the rest of it, too.

So far, I love the clips of every song on this album except "Time For Miracles," but since that's the last track, I can totally ignore it ;D

Raul_esp

I love the snippes!!! the max songs are the bomb! , the other songs are great too.

nshinnosuke

If I Had You sounds a lot like Outta My Head  :o :o

Alex Martin

I think what ya want from me is an hit single!!!!!!

Rebecca

wow, I love those snippets. Love the Max song! definitely a hit single.

nshinnosuke

whataya want from me is now available in full !!!!!!!!! I rly do think that this song would suit Avril or Kelly perfectly

Alex Martin