• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Location Studios - did they shut it down?

Started by turnaround, January 11, 2007, 12:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I am a bit lost right now.
Savan wrote something that he left it, and the strange thing is that their Website is only available via http://www.locationsongs.com and not anymore under http://www.thelocation.se ..

And weird too, they don't have any pictures of their Studio on the page anymore.

It seems they only are a publishing company anymore.  :cry:

I can only guess, have all the guys their own little studios now, and aren't at the former Cherion building together anymore?
And I liked it..

turnaround

Sorry, I wrote Maratone instead of Location first. I mean Location of course.
 :wink:
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I think you are right, Location is just a publishing company. I see on Kristian Lundin's myspace that he lives in Los Angeles now.
I too would like to know more about what's happening with Location songwriters, whether they have set up other studios or what.

CHB

I hope Max dont go away of the girl pop/rock music, because of the new studio.

Max has a new studio. is it right ? I`ve read it.

the Kelis Album song was a strange & weak song. He should write pop/rock songs like 4ever, bimbo and since u been gone.

turnaround

OK, as already mentioned.

Andreas Carlsson has two new songs on the Joana Zimmer album (A German singer), one of them written with Kristian Lundin!

The album is called "The voice in me "

I think it's pretty notable, as Kristian doesn't write too much anymore (or I just didn't notice)  :wink:

Hearts don't lie

Andreas Carlsson, B. Bacharach & Kristian Lundin

Let's get to the love part
Andreas Carlsson, Desmond Child, Chris Braide

Desmond and Chris are also wonderful writers!
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

melt by gone til november ...its sounds so Max martin is it anyone who knew ?? who write it???
If you can dream it, you can be it.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

This song is amazing typical carlsson / lundin song
a celine dion song

thankyou som much for the information

Hearts don't lie

If you can dream it, you can be it.

CHB

Quote from: "nicky26"melt by gone til november ...its sounds so Max martin is it anyone who knew ?? who write it???

we don't know. the GTN album is coming in february/march. Than we will see it...

s3039783

Quote from: "turnaround"OK, as already mentioned.

Andreas Carlsson has two new songs on the Joana Zimmer album (A German singer), one of them written with Kristian Lundin!

The album is called "The voice in me "

I think it's pretty notable, as Kristian doesn't write too much anymore (or I just didn't notice)  :wink:

Hearts don't lie

Let's get to the love part
Andreas Carlsson, Desmond Child, Chris Braide
Th
Desmond and Chris are also wonderful writers!

The song "Hearts Don't Lie" has been sung in Malay by Zainal Abidin couple years ago. He won the Malaysian Idol in 2004. The title of the song is Puteri.

turnaround

Thanks for the information!

Here is the video at youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Lxql9OozA

Great version, interesting!  :D

Welcome to the forum!
And I liked it..

wiik

I read an article today about music producer Anders Hansson, who co-writes all the songs for BWO together with Alexander Bard.

Apparently, he bought the premises and is housing his studio there today.

So now you know what's up with the cheiron/location studio nowadays...

Tiiger

Anders Hansson is one of my favourite Swedish songwriters/producers. He's the man behind Alcazar, BWO and several pop acts in the 80s. He's a genius, really.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

oh that's interesting, thanks Wiik

I hadn't heard of Anders Hansson before, but I know Alcazar and BWO

*Sabine*

Thanks for the info! I hope the new music that will be produced in the premises of the ex studio will be brilliant... The studio got to have a magic powers... lol