• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cheiron-article on Wikipedia in the making

Started by LemmyDecaution, April 23, 2008, 09:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LemmyDecaution

Hi again! (Recovered my account) ;D
I made a little start with a "Cheiron Studios" article on Wikipedia. I'm asking for your skills and help since i'm working a lot at the moment but still digging everything about Cheiron and its staff. I also tried to figure out what to do with the rest of the staff and the "SweMix / Remixed" part.

Here's the link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheiron_Studios

Rebecca

It's a great start, it will be good if we can get this going.

Linda

Feelgoodlies

Very good start,you need to elaborate more though!

*Sabine*

I really consider contributing to that article when I have more time soon! :D

Rebecca

Yes, please contribute to the Wikipedia article!

I plan on doing so too.

LemmyDecaution

I've been updating the article on Wikipedia. It's however full of possible misspellings and gramatical fails and maybe some doubtful facts. But it's worth taking a look at. I might add some pictures too.

Also recommended reading is the "Abbey Road Studios"

Hope you enjoy it so far!

Rebecca

wow, it's fantastic! well done.

By the way, where do you get all your information?
how did you know Max wrote "Baby One More Time" in Miami?

LemmyDecaution

Thanks for the response.
He has given a few interviews in Swedish (he barely does interviews) he told Swedish Radio he figures songs all the time and while he was in a hotel in Miami, probably working an album I don't know, he penned out "...baby one more time" as well, spoke the rythm into a dictaphone and took it home and made a demo out of it. Denniz Pop who was sick in bed at the time gave him feedback, however the song was prepared and brushed up with little help by Rami.
If you ask many around might confirm this story, the source is little vague at this time.
I realise I have to put references to all the facts.

Rebecca

thanks, oh wow, so he has done some radio interviews, that's great that you heard them.

I believe your story, just wondered how you knew.

ahmed

thanks for these informations  :)

it's fun to hear this story about ''Baby one more time'' one of the best pop songs in history.