• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kristian Lundin 2011

Started by Feelgoodlies, August 27, 2011, 05:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Hey guys, I'm back, it's been a while! Well, I am from Libya and I'm sure you know what happened in the last 6 months in the country! Now, hopefully everything is starting to settle down!

Anyways, I kept an eye of course on the ex-Cheiron producers works, I found out that Kristian Lundin worked with Matthew Morrison or known as "Mr. Schue" in the Glee Club, a song which can be found on his album "Matthew Morrison", the name of the song is hey and can be heard here I liked it alot especially the chorus.
The song was produced by Carl and Kristian, I read it from the digital booklet of his album!

Also, Kristian co-produced Victoria Justice's song "Begging On Your Knees, I also read it on her album's digital booklet!

I will upload you proof if I found time guys!

georg_e

Hey, Feelgoodlies!!! So glad you're back and that you're OK -- we been thinking of you!!!  Hope things calm down soon!  Thanks for the links, and I really like that Victoria Justice song.  Her stuff really should be on the radio more-- they're all great songs!!!

Raul_esp

Hii Feel! , We missed you! The matthew song is very good , great production.

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

Thanks guys, missed u too!

Here is the the proof of both songs:

Rebecca

Hi Feelgoodlies, it's great that you're back! and that you're okay.

thanks for those songs. I like them both, especially Begging on your knees.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Great to see shellback and Lundin in the same production, hope to see max and Lundin soon
If you can dream it, you can be it.