• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Shayne Ward! First single by MAX! IF THAT'S OK WITH YOU // ALBUM "BREATHLESS"

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

Markus1981

The album has grown on me with each listen. I love Damaged and Some Tears Never Dry and think that the Vivaldi sample on Tell Him is genius. The only songs I don't like are Tangled Up and I think Melt The Snow is pretty awful for some reason. Overall the album is 100 times better than his debut which, with the exception of the brilliant No Promises, was a big pile of poo poo.

Just Be Good To Me was a huge song in the UK back in the very early 90's. It was no.1 and was there for a while if my memory is right. Here's a link to the video..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubxz0CK8XLA

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on December 09, 2007, 03:04:05 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on December 08, 2007, 05:15:01 PM
I don't like pick me up,i prefer i can.
I hope max will be present in this album.
Arnthor alone it's not a big songwriter.

Arnthor are a big songwriter alone, i don´t get this talk about max martin all the time, Everyone forget about Rami/Arnthor Who produced if that´s ok with you Arnthor.. Everyone just see MAX but hello we have other great songwriters to, look at savan hi is the best under 2007 he is everywhere and know when we voted for best song 2007 Savan is everywhere....So please understand Maratone are more then MAx
as for me If That's OK With you is a very silly song lyrically and very childish...I really hate that song,actually this guy's music is really immature.(sorry for everyone who likes him) but yes I gotta say that not everything Cherion or Ex do is admirable.

ahmed

the silly thing is the part when he says''i'm gonna keep ur tooth brush in my apartment''LOL

but the lyrics in the chorus are very good ''i'm gonna make u feel like u r heaven on earth,i'm gonna saint ur mother just for giving ur birth,i'm gonna hold u in my arms when u cry''

its a weird thing about that song those two different atmospheres in the lyrics.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on December 12, 2007, 12:22:30 AM
the silly thing is the part when he says''i'm gonna keep ur tooth brush in my apartment''LOL

but the lyrics in the chorus are very good ''i'm gonna make u feel like u r heaven on earth,i'm gonna saint ur mother just for giving ur birth,i'm gonna hold u in my arms when u cry''

its a weird thing about that song those two different atmospheres in the lyrics.
I swear to go I laughed to tears when I hear that particular "part".

ahmed

which part make u laugh ? the tooth brush part ? or the chorus part?

Tiiger

First of all: This thread is about Emilia de Poret.  ;)
Second of all: "as for me If That's OK With you is a very silly song lyrically and very childish...I really hate that song,actually this guy's music is really immature." - are you serious?
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Unexpected

Sorry for bringning this here but as you guys talk

If that's Ok With You is the crappiest song I heared from Max , espicially the part ((tooth brush part))
and the music is so child-ish , God never thought I would hear these crap from max ,

Tiiger

The lyrics to "If That's OK With You" are more fun and original than any other popsong. I say, well done Max!
The music is fresh and beautiful.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on December 12, 2007, 01:18:41 PM
which part make u laugh ? the tooth brush part ? or the chorus part?
Oh Ahmed what made me laugh The Tooth Brush Part ;)

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Tiiger on December 12, 2007, 05:25:55 PM
First of all: This thread is about Emilia de Poret.  ;)
Second of all: "as for me If That's OK With you is a very silly song lyrically and very childish...I really hate that song,actually this guy's music is really immature." - are you serious?
I have never been this serious ;)

Unexpected

Sorry If this already been posted but there're 14 pages didn't want to read them all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRdI0OnhG7c&feature=user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCCb2LsxG0E&feature=user

Rebecca

Thanks Unexpected! very cool to hear Shayne talk about Max and Rami a little.

Alex Martin

I love when the singer speak about max,rami and the other cheiron guys.

turnaround

A message from Shayne on his official site, this is quite intersting:

QuoteThe album is now officially platinum here in the UK and continuing to sell incredibly well and we are planning the international releases for 2008 as well as a brand new single here in the UK!... I'll let you all know what it is asap!

Well done and go for Europe Shayne!!
And I liked it..