• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Avril Lavigne / new Album /songs by max

Started by CHB, January 11, 2007, 09:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHB

hoho... Max Martin & Avril. It will be a amazin team like Max & Kelly Clarkson.I can`t wait !!

turnaround

Wow. I think they both are the perfect match!

What an irony, Avril working with Max Martin, but it's fantastic!  :D

I expect some incredible corkers, I can't wait for her next album.
Have both at home, and I think Max and Avril bring Girl-Pop/Rock to another level, as Kelly And Max did when "Breakaway" was released!

:)
And I liked it..

CHB

it will be a rock/punk - pop/rock album. only two slow songs...

"girlfriend" is the 1st single..

gilad

If you want to download the new Avril  Lavigne song -"Girlfriend"

please send by pm only

Enjoy! :lol:

[size=0]edited by turnaround[/size]

Rebecca

Hi Gilad, welcome, nice to see you here!

Thanks so much for sharing Avril's Girlfriend. I am listening to it now!! It kinda has Veronicas sound to it. I like it a lot, really looking forward the cd.

Did Max Martin co-write Girlfriend? or just Dr Luke?

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Do we have an official source yet that it's Lukasz??
It's not on ASCAP.

According to wikipedia there are 3 songs on Avril's new album written & produced by Dr. Luke. Zero by Max Martin...

I love "Girlfriend"!!!  :smt035  \:D/

gilad

I am so happy that you like that song!
why can't i post the R.a.p.i.d.s.h.a.r.e link??
Is this forbidden?

turnaround

Hey.
It should work now again, but please send by PM only. (That we don't get into trouble, please don't post links on here)
Thanks for your understanding.  :wink:
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Hi Gilad, yeah it's true we're not meant to share song files. but I appreciated it anyway.

Jules, I did read somewhere that Dr Luke produced it, but I didn't save the link and I didn't read Max Martin.

The song is going to be released to radio March 5 USA and March 19 International, it says on Avril's myspace blog. Seems like ages away, I bet they start playing it before that. But then Avril's blog re The Record she says February release.

Rebecca

I'm not sure if there will be any Max Martin songs on Avril Lavigne album.
I just read this article, it mentions Dr Luke but no Max.
I guess we just wait and see

http://undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=1608

turnaround

According to wikipedia "Girlfriend" was co-written and produced by Lukasz.
And here are the other songs and the songs by Max finally :D

Avril Lavigne "Keep Holding On" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne "Girlfriend" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne "I Can Do Better" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne "I Wear The Pants" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne "Hot" - Produced by Dr. Luke
Avril Lavigne "I Will Be" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne, Max Martin
Avril Lavigne "Runaway" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne, Kara Dioguardi
Avril Lavigne "Alone" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne, Max Martin
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

GREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank's turnaround for the best news of the day :D

Rebecca

Yay! thanks Turnaround!  I am sooo looking fwd to Avril's album!

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Sounds like an awesome album! :-D

Can't wait to see the official confirming of this!
So far ASCAP doesn't back it up though... :-/ Hope it's true!!

CHB

Quote from: "turnaround"According to wikipedia "Girlfriend" was co-written and produced by Lukasz.
And here are the other songs and the songs by Max finally :D

Avril Lavigne "Keep Holding On" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne "Girlfriend" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne "I Can Do Better" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne "I Wear The Pants" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne "Hot" - Produced by Dr. Luke
Avril Lavigne "I Will Be" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne, Max Martin
Avril Lavigne "Runaway" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne, Kara Dioguardi
Avril Lavigne "Alone" - Produced by Dr. Luke / Co-Written with Avril Lavigne, Max Martin

great news.