• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin Stabs/Orchestra Hits

Started by Tano87, May 01, 2014, 02:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tano87

Hey guys I've found some Stabs or Orchestra Hits that are used on most part of Cheiron productions.

They're all from Roland stuff and previews available on synthmania.com just make a search on google with words synthmania and the name of any of the following instruments name:

056 OrchestraHit
070 4 Hits 4 You
073 Tekno Hit 1
074 Tekno Hit 2
075 Tekno Hit 3
110 Triumph Stab
111 Street Stab

Also the Downtown Beat from PowerFX is available here: http://powerfx.com/products/989253403

nznexus

do you want these sounds cause i can try to sample these sounds from the roland JV for you for kontakt!

but it will take some time.

also please tell me if you need more sounds from the expansion boards.

just write the patch number
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Tano87

Also the reverse is 076 Reverse Hit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZgcBUCyMI4

Would be great if you could rip 070, 071, 073, 074, 075 and 076.

I don't know if there's other sounds used by Max Martin I haven't really listened to all of them...
Anyway you can just upload wavs I don't use Kontact, so u can avoid to waist time doing the whole Kontact thing ;)

Also the kind of reverb effect under then snare (actually the real one, without the snare, because I noticed a lot of people sampled the one from Oops!...I Did It Again instrumental), used in different Cheiron songs would be great too...if it has been identified.

nznexus

it will be hard to find the sonar ping sound
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

Tano87

Quote from: nznexus on May 01, 2014, 10:13:21 PM
is that the sonar ping from nexus expansions?

:)

Actually I noticed u posted it on another forum ahahah but I don't think it's the real deal...

nznexus

Quote from: Tano87 on May 01, 2014, 11:13:33 PM
Actually I noticed u posted it on another forum ahahah but I don't think it's the real deal...

of  course.. its not the real deal.

but i think its impossible to know where this sounds comes from if we not ask max himself

Tano87

Or listen to the whole presets in the instrumentations xD

Tano87

On other messages I've found someone talking about the bang and baow by Oops I Did It Again.

The "bang" (or Piano Attack, as named in some multitracks) is said to be done by mixing

jv2080 "power piano" and Akai S3000 preset "QC - Drone"

The "baoww" sound (I think they mean the Larger Than Life intro effect or the fx under that "voice")  is from sound module Emu Audity2000 - preset N33.
Is someone able to check it?

nznexus

Quote from: Tano87 on May 02, 2014, 01:13:53 PM
On other messages I've found someone talking about the bang and baow by Oops I Did It Again.

The "bang" (or Piano Attack, as named in some multitracks) is said to be done by mixing

jv2080 "power piano" and Akai S3000 preset "QC - Drone"

The "baoww" sound (I think they mean the Larger Than Life intro effect or the fx under that "voice")  is from sound module Emu Audity2000 - preset N33.
Is someone able to check it?

i dont have emu audity but i have proteus2000, emu mo phatt, vintage keys, extreme lead, planet phatt, virtouso.

the thing is called backstreet bass

im gonna try to check with emu audity maybe..

what is the piano attack sound? can someone upload an example of it.

there is also one more sound im interested in its called the synth sound.

in this video you can heart it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhwj_zb77fU&list=UUsiSmzL5G7VS_pfKMXqmcjw
0.21 seconds its like an arp beep beep sound
and 2.10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJWtLf4-WWs

its funnny but all the sounds come from EMU modules that were created around 2001 or 2000. so we have all the sounds
now im wondering if max martin is using the latest gear to make new sounds for his songs if u know what i mean.

Tano87

This is the Piano Attacks that comes from Rami's "What makes you beautiful" multitracks and it's the sound that appears also in most part of Cheiron songs

https://soundcloud.com/gaetano-russello/piano-attacks/s-IN8QG

nznexus

i tought it was baby one more time piano hit sound

rhythmic5

Quote from: Tano87 on May 02, 2014, 03:53:35 PM
This is the Piano Attacks that comes from Rami's "What makes you beautiful" multitracks and it's the sound that appears also in most part of Cheiron songs

https://soundcloud.com/gaetano-russello/piano-attacks/s-IN8QG

thats funny, I never realized they layered that sound under the chorus

nznexus