• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Adam Lambert Announces New Album ‘The Original High’ & Sets New Single for April

Started by Eddie Krommer, January 16, 2015, 12:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexanderLaBrea

"Hans bolag Sirod AB köpte fastigheten för 26 miljoner kronor 2006 och har lyxrenoverat huset för tiotals miljoner.
Huset är på drygt 700 kvadratmeter och här ryms både bostad och studio."

Rough translation:

"His company Sirod AB bought the house for 26 million SEK in 2006 and has been renovating it for tens of millions of dollars. The house is roughly 700 m2 and incorporates both his residence and studio."

http://www.expressen.se/noje/max-martins-imperium/

There is also an article about Shellback somewhere that tells of Maratone's location. It's hard to find more concrete evidence for you on the internet, if you choose not to believe me...

sweetmelody

Great info, Alexander. Any idea what the split is between work in LA and Sweden? I've noticed Max's presence in LA a lot more over the past couple of years.

AlexanderLaBrea

Sorry, i don't know! I know that he was in Sweden a lot during this summer and now he's obviously in LA. I dont really know more than that unfortunately.

Polarmachine

I'm sure this is his LA studio. Taylor wasn't in Sweden recording 1989 right, and on the wall hangs the guitars they hold in the polaroid pictures.
In a swedish article a few months ago it said Max had secretly moved to LA, and we know he bought that big house that he turned into a studio:
http://www.zillow.com/blog/report-max-martin-songwriter-for-katy-perry-backstreet-boys-buys-frank-sinatras-former-home-130474/

It's on Cinthia Street in Hollywood btw  ;)

sweetmelody

Eddie Krommer

LA is the epicenter of entertainment nowadays, it used to be NY, but it has changed over the years.

Max moving to LA makes sense to expand his companies and keep himself at the top of his game.

turnaround

:)

QuoteThank you all for the birthday love! Thrilled to announce the title of my upcoming album: THE ORIGINAL HIGH. The album is executive produced by Max Martin and Shellback, with 1st single out in April.
And I liked it..

ShockdioN

Glamberts rejoice! In celebration of his 33rd birthday, which is today (January 29), Adam Lambert has revealed some super exciting news! The American Idol season-eight runner-up and current frontman for Queen just announced the title of his upcoming third studio album (along with a brand new promo pic) on his Twitter account moments ago. . . and it's titled The Original High! The announcement follows Adam's news earlier this month that he has found a new home at Warner Bros. Records after ending his deal with RCA. The record will be executive produced by hit-makers Max Martin and Shellback, with a lead single set to drop in April. "I wanted something more internal and more grounded. A little less with the theatrical and the camp and the presentation. I wanted to bring it in a bit more," Adam told Billboard. "Being on the road with a British rock band, and being in London a lot this year, rehearsing with them and doing TV gigs, I think that has affected my sound and where we are headed with it. [Europe] is very ahead of the curve, or right on, and I was definitely influenced by that. Vocally, it's very intimate compared to what I've done in the past. There is a little bit of a daring, deeper internal conflict and poetry about it."

"I think it's pretty clear what we're after with these two guys (Max and Shellback). They are the masters. They are geniuses at melody," Adam continued. "It seems so simple and it is so complex. And I love that. It's effortless and it's graceful. They know what the people want to hear and the best way to reach the most people is radio. It's one of the reasons I wanted to work with them — because of their expertise in that field. I love everything they do, and was really excited to sit back down with them after having worked on For Your Entertainment." Get ready kids – ADAM IS BACK!

source:
http://jonalisblog.com/2015/01/29/adam-lambert-announces-new-album-the-original-high-sets-new-single-for-april/

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on March 23, 2015, 08:49:41 AM
I want the full thing NOW!

same, but only because the preview is so bad. sounds more like Martin Garrix than Max Martin
Vila i frid Dag

Rex

I really admire how max and shellback are making songs that sound so different from each other lately - Problem, shake it off, lmlyd, and now this one. They all sound fresh, but still fit into current pop music.

turnaround

More information

http://www.hungertv.com/feature/the-interview-adam-lambert

QuoteSpeaking of your new album, The Original High, how is it different to your previous material?

This album was executive produced by Max Martin and Shellback and they helped me keep a very cohesive sound and mood throughout. Sonically it feels more contemporary than my previous material. It's definitely pop but not bubblegum. We have avoided camp and theatrics and have favoured a darker, more grounded vibe, and at the same time, it will make you dance! Lyrically, it's very very personal, the album has an overall bittersweet feel to it. Vocally, I think it's my most tasteful, sophisticated work to date. With Max's guidance, I approached a lot of it with more restraint than in the past. Instead of being overly specific, most of the songs are more esoteric and so they're open to interpretation. I'm curious to hear about the individual meaning that people find in the songs dependent on their own situation.
And I liked it..