• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Hey Sexy Lady - I Square (Produced by Rami and Carl)

Started by Lidstrom, August 31, 2010, 10:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lidstrom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NVwKvZkrP0

Carl Falk  ‎"Hey Sexy Lady" Available Now on iTunes!!! http://fb.me/ENTJw1BJ, Written & Produced by Me, Rami & Steve Angello

Izalightblue

turnaround

Interesting, good song!

How did the process of writing and producing happen?

How was the work divided?  :)

And I liked it..

georg_e

Whoa, great!!  Kind of song you wanna play again right away -- love the chorus, very happy feeling  :-)

Rebecca

wow, great song. Well done Lidstrom

very very interesting, I didn't know you were a songwriter Lidstrom

yes, I'd love to hear about the writing process too.

btw, who is iSquare??

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

What the f...ck Carl falk is Lidstrom YES i knew it . Written be Me rami and Steve . Me is Lidstrom and the Song is Written and produced by Carl rami and Steve
If you can dream it, you can be it.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

CARL FALK IS LIDSTROM....Äntligen kom han ur garderoben!!!

maxmartin'sfan

Lidstrom

Lmao you guys are funny. I am not Carl Falk i swear, he is a friend though.

Feelgoodlies

Not that good to be honest, it's very British music!

maxmartin'sfan

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

U are not Carl falk ? If not the Song was Written by you,Carl,rami and Steve. Because Carl wrote that he co wrote and produced it at Twitter.

Raul_esp