• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kelly Clarkson - New Album (Single: Max/Dr Luke/Claude Kelly)

Started by PG, November 11, 2008, 01:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

Rebecca

Yes, Kelly's song will be song of the year 2009, there is little competition.

I doubt Britney will have a hit unless she releases If U Seek Amy, Katy Perry doesn't have any more hits from her record, Pink will be touring and have some minor hits, I think Rihanna has already released all songs from her album, Lesley Roy will continue to be overlooked, everyone's over Beyonce and Mariah, Gwen Stefani has just had a baby and probably won't record for a while, so that leaves it pretty clear for Kelly to have the big hit! Though I'm sure I've forgotten someone!!
With Kelly having had such a flop last album, her record company will be doing everything they can regarding promotion.

BSB won't have a big hit, no matter how good their album is/if they record with Max, the general public is sadly over them, but I'm happy to be wrong on this.

Raul_esp

yes ,'' my life would suck without you '' will be the '' I kissed a girl '' of 2009  ;D

*Sabine*

Agree with all you said on the other artists Reb. I wish this song could be a huge at the beginning of 2009 too, and it definitately has potential!

Unexpected

Actually Reb , I think katy perry still have a chance for big hits like Waking Yo In Vegas , this song are one of fans favorites , and very Radio friendly + it's Andreas  ;D

Rebecca

I would like Waking Up in Vegas to be a hit cos it's Andreas, yeah, it could be a hit but not like I Kissed A Girl.

Unexpected

^^ no it will not be as IKAG

This rumered to be kellys official cover of the song

Raul_esp

nshinnosuke

I need a leeaakkk  :D can't wait to hear it...Hope she worked on more songs with Max and Behind These Hazel Eyes V2.0.... ;D I'd like to hear her songs from Ryan Tedder too,I wonder is it going to be R&B oriented or??
btw Dr Luke looks younger than before,didn't he??Possibly because of his hair, I remember seeing a photo of him and Avril in the studio years back and he looks older and very different shaved...

Alex Martin

I WAAAAAANT TOOOOO HEEEEAAAARRRR THEEEEEEEEE SINGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Rebecca

I love the cover

oh, so just produced by Dr Luke, bummer not also produced by Max.

Dr Luke is very handsome!

So, released to radio on January 19, I hope we hear a leak soon!! I can't wait.

Feelgoodlies

That cover seems to be the official one, I liked it but personally I think it doesn't really fit with the song title, unless she is singing about that lollipop ;D

Alex Martin

It's confirmed by the record label......this is the official cover.