• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Darin - So Yours

Started by Feelgoodlies, February 15, 2013, 04:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

This was actually released in Germany and guys it sounds really good and very One Direction-ish! I love the guitar at the beginning...

"Listen"

Whoever produced it is a really good producer and has a future!

AdamKhan

Sounds like carl falk and rami yacoob

Joshua

Quote from: AdamKhan on February 15, 2013, 07:11:42 PM
Sounds like carl falk and rami yacoob

Totally! The guitar, drums, synths in the chorus... either it's them or someone who is trying very hard to be them. :D

turnaround

Very good track, and it also could have been for 1D. Maybe it was intended for them but now Darin releases it as his international single.

His album in Sweden has a very different style.

It's by Darin himself and another writer I forgot the name. 
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I like the song, but it's not amazing. Yes, it does sound very One Direction-ish.