• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - PRISM - Unconditionally, ROAR

Started by Rebecca, April 15, 2008, 01:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Oh my God!! The show is cancelled!!!  :'( :'(
She got sick last night, damn it, I really have rotten luck!
I'm so disappointed guys! 

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Rebecca

Oh no Sabine, I'm so disappointed for you as well.
Will she re-schedule?

*Sabine*

No it's just cancelled. Apparently, she got sick quite seriously. She cancelled the rest of her Italian promo as well.  :-\

Unexpected

Quote from: *Sabine* on June 24, 2009, 03:17:38 PM
No it's just cancelled. Apparently, she got sick quite seriously. She cancelled the rest of her Italian promo as well.  :-\

Lucky you, It called faith, you still need your ears!  :D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Unexpected on June 25, 2009, 12:17:08 AM

Ahah that's what I thought afterwards to relieve me! ;)

But don't get me wrong, I was very pissed off when I learn it!

Rebecca

Quote from: Unexpected on June 25, 2009, 12:17:08 AM
Quote from: *Sabine* on June 24, 2009, 03:17:38 PM

haha, very funny! but I think Katy can sing most of songs quite well live, just not IKAG!

Sabine, I would be pissed off too. NKOTB cancelled their Austrlian tour (poor ticket sales), I'm still quite disappointed!

Feelgoodlies

Darn it Rebecca that the NKOTB concert cancelled, judging from the YouTube videos I watch for them, they actually put on a great show, they really entertain!

Rebecca

Yeah, I know! I've seen some clips on youtube and the concert looked fantastic. I had bought tickets to the Brisbane and Sydney show and had excellent seats and was so looking forward to it, I'm still quite disappointed! oh well.