• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

If You Seek Amy sung by....ME!!!!!!!!

Started by *Sabine*, December 20, 2008, 08:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Guess what's the new shit I recorded tonight???

No no, you're not dreaming... it's "Love me hate me say what you want about me... IF YOU SEEK AMY"!!! I sure had a lot of fun recording, I hope you'll enjoy it!!  ;D ;D ;D

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5303187547cb8f74/

Alex Martin

It was really necessary? :D

Good performance,you sing better than brit....

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 20, 2008, 08:23:49 PM
It was really necessary? :D

Good performance,you sing better than brit....

Thanks for the compliment!! YES it was more than necessary, I HAVE to sing some Max Martin!!

Raul_esp

hahahaha , amazing cover , I love it , this is the kristmax present of the year  ;D , max is going to go to france when hear it  ;D

Alex Martin

I'm jokin' sabine. You sing very well.....but my desire is you ing I'm Alive by celine.Can you make me happy? :)

*Sabine*

Thanks Raul, i'm glad you love it! :)
Celine Dion is very hard to sing but maybe I'll give it a try. gotta do So What first!

Rebecca

That's great Sabine, well done on If U Seek Amy! you sing the last part really well.

looking forward to So What!

Raul_esp

Sabine is the official singer of the forum  :D