• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cheiron In Common

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 18, 2007, 05:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Ohh guys this is so interesting,as we know that most of Cheiron crew use pretty much the very same instruments and tunes,beats and stuff!,being a huge fan of theirs makes me concentrate a lot on the beats and the tricks they do in their music.

My favoureite I would call it"tune"because I don't know what is it called by them, is this one which has actually been used a lot by Max Martin/Rami and Kristian Lundin.Anyway you will understand more once u download this 30 Seconds clip I cut from the guys's work for B.S.B.,Britney,N Sync,Jessica Folker

There You Go!

http://www.zshare.net/download/4297385284b77b/

What is urs??!

ahmed

cheiron producers used to have almost the same taste and probably the same tune as u called it,and i wonder if they all had the same taste in music by chance or they all learned it from a certain source.

they did a huge change in the pop music,and had a good style of music.

but my favorite songs from them are for Britney Spears and backstreet boys.

Rebecca

Hey, that is awesome Feelgoodlies, i love listening to that!

Yeah, Ahmed, I wonder if they did all have the same taste in music? they must have

ahmed

i wanna ask,what a person should do to be a music producer?
do i have to learn to play many musical instruments?or if i play one thats enough?,cuz cheiron producers used to have many musical instruments in their songs like piano,guitar..etc
can somebody tell me what steps should person take to be a music producer?

Linda

I haven't got a clue
But I would also like to know....

maxmartin'sfan

For the moment I'm Studying to  a school sound in Paris .. to be Music producer.. sound engineer and Songwriter!

ahmed

i try to teach myself guitar using internet,its a very hard way to learn,and i don't know if it will be useful or not.
anybody knows a good sources for learning guitar on the net?

turnaround

Oh I teached myself the guitar a few years ago and what I did was to lend books from the library to learn the basics, and then just learning by doing by playing songs I liked.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com is a great source to get Songs with Chords :)

If you have any questions, feel free!
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on October 18, 2007, 10:32:41 PM
Hey, that is awesome Feelgoodlies, i love listening to that!
Thanks rebecca

ahmed

thank u so much turnaround :)

ahmed

is the site only for metal and electronic guitars? or it has acoustic and spanish guitars too?
i'm looking for acoustic or spansh guitar lessons.

ar10003

This is hilarious - I was noticing EXACTLY that when listening to the early stuff. In musical terms its a crescendo. And guess what its in almost all of the new rock / pop work Max does but instead of a filtersweep on a synth, its a sample of guitar feedback reversed. You can here it in the pre chorus in:
Hazel Eyes - Kelly C
Since U Been gone - Kelly C
Everything Im not - Veronicas
Break You - Marion Raven

and a ton of others...

There's also another trick in some songs of a double chug just before the chorus, you can hear it best between the second verse and chorus of since you been gone.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ar10003 on October 24, 2007, 07:45:41 AM
This is hilarious - I was noticing EXACTLY that when listening to the early stuff. In musical terms its a crescendo. And guess what its in almost all of the new rock / pop work Max does but instead of a filtersweep on a synth, its a sample of guitar feedback reversed. You can here it in the pre chorus in:
Hazel Eyes - Kelly C
Since U Been gone - Kelly C
Everything Im not - Veronicas
Break You - Marion Raven

and a ton of others...

There's also another trick in some songs of a double chug just before the chorus, you can hear it best between the second verse and chorus of since you been gone.

Oh yea dear ar10003 I know that I was going to post more,it looks like u and I concentrate a lot I LOVE THAT!

malcolm hogg

.............In musical terms its a crescendo.............

He you are so right!!!!! I'd thought about saying the exact same thing quite a while ago, but wasn't sure if that was the right term. I always thought crescendo happened over a relatively short space of time, ie a couple of bars maximum.
But every piece of cheiron is just 3 to 4 minutes of total crescendo. Once a sound comes in no matter where or how far through the song it never leaves. Generally the only exception is during the choruses, there is always an additional pad or string sound that comes in during choruses but then leaves as it re enters the verse.
I think one of the briliant things is that each song always ends not just fades out. By the time the end comes, the music is soooooo layered and there is so much going on, and the way they take every sound but 2 or 3 back out and its back to virtually nothing, its just genius.

Crescendo...................... ar10003 good for you!!!!!!
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

ahmed

there was also another good thing that max used his voice as a background vocals and on the chorus,for example..in almost all the songs max did for britney he added his voice on the chorus and sometimes on the verse too,

in ''oops i did it again'' song the conversation between britney and the guy it says ''britney before u go there is something i want u to have......well baby i went down and got it for ya''that voice is max martin voice,and he did the same thing in ''lucky'' when it say''best actress... and the winner is lucky'',that was amazing thing to hear his voice sopken on the songs.