• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Same Difference

Started by Markus1981, October 07, 2008, 12:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

eighties song .....i like it....remember me the Stock/Aitken/Waterman's sound.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 21, 2010, 12:59:54 AM
clip of the new single of their new album : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XattTPknxA&translated=1

it's sounds like pure pop , they are fans of BSB , westlife and steps!

Wow, that's great they do another album given the very mixed results of their previous one! Anyways, i'm happy, it's the kind of music I like, pure pop yeah!  ;D

Feelgoodlies

I didn't like it, it's very dance-pop in a "Steps" kind of direction!

Rebecca

I really like the song, yeah really does sound like the S.A.W. sound. I like Steps, I'd love this sound to return.

Alex Martin

turnaround

Does anyone know the singer Edurne?

She is from Sweden I think and she covered now "All the roads lead to heaven" in Spanish.

It's called "No vuelvas a mi"

Does this link work for you?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvqCU4bjboc
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Quote from: turnaround on March 28, 2010, 02:28:07 PM
Does anyone know the singer Edurne?

She is from Sweden I think and she covered now "All the roads lead to heaven" in Spanish.

It's called "No vuelvas a mi"

Does this link work for you?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvqCU4bjboc

Edurne is from spain , she's the spanish britney , and her new album is quite poppy , good version.

Rebecca

Raul_esp

Farooq

i'd like to hear it but the link doesn't work for me for some reason :)