• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Arnthor

Started by Alex Martin, February 03, 2009, 08:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Australian actress/singer Natalie Bassingthwaighte work with Arnthor Birgisson on the song ALIVE.

The song is written by Natalie,Arnthor and Andrew Frampton.

The Video:http: www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJLHHb4OsY8

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on February 03, 2009, 08:23:14 PM
Australian actress/singer Natalie Bassingthwaighte work with Arnthor Birgisson on the song ALIVE.

The song is written by Natalie,Arnthor and Andrew Frampton.

The Video:http: www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJLHHb4OsY8

great song!! , I liked it , arnthor is everytime going better  :)

Tiiger

Her last name is crazy... Is it common in Australia, Rebecca?  :P
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Pretty good song, won't go crazy bout it though...

Raul_esp

Feelgoodlies

Kinda cool song, but still very electro!

Rebecca

Quote from: Tiiger on February 03, 2009, 09:15:32 PM

well, I personally don't know any other Bassingthwaighte's but I have a vague memory I went to school with one. Anyway, I don't consider it to be really unusual, although it's not common. I think it's a British name. But it definitely is a crazy name!

Gosh, I have really tried to avoid Natalie's song as I couldn't stand Rogue Traders, however, "Alive" is pretty good.

Scott Martin :)

Lol, I think Rebecca is right thats its a British name. We used to have a singer called Daryl Braithwaite. There's also a singer in an Aussie band called Ray Thistlethwaite!

Rebecca

Quote from: Scott Martin :) on February 04, 2009, 02:58:40 PM
Lol, I think Rebecca is right thats its a British name. We used to have a singer called Daryl Braithwaite. There's also a singer in an Aussie band called Ray Thistlethwaite!

Hey, yeah, I forgot about Darryl Braithwaite and Ray Thistlethwaite!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on February 04, 2009, 10:23:03 AM
Quote from: Tiiger on February 03, 2009, 09:15:32 PM

well, I personally don't know any other Bassingthwaighte's but I have a vague memory I went to school with one. Anyway, I don't consider it to be really unusual, although it's not common. I think it's a British name. But it definitely is a crazy name!

Gosh, I have really tried to avoid Natalie's song as I couldn't stand Rogue Traders, however, "Alive" is pretty good.
Oh so this was from the Rouge Traders the ones who sing "Voodoo Child" no?, that song is funny!

Rebecca

Yes, she was in Rogue Traders (I didn't like them much), she also used to be in musicals, I saw her in the Footloose musical many years ago and now she hosts "So You Think You Can Dance".

andrea

I like so much this song!

guess who played guitars? ;D

*Sabine*