• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Background vocals

Started by turnaround, May 25, 2007, 11:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxmartin'sfan

someone could upload me the Stop Remix in .wav ? and send me the link ,  i need it for the back vocals!  i dont have this remix on my britney 's albums! thanks!

*Sabine*

I think I have it... see you on msn! ;)

cheironlover

OK then, :) who does the backing voices and lead on the choruses on "One Love" by Dr. Alban? :D

Gus_Pin

Quote from: cheironlover on March 29, 2012, 05:28:14 AM
OK then, :) who does the backing voices and lead on the choruses on "One Love" by Dr. Alban? :D

Backing vocals by Da Yeene, Chuck Antony & Kofi Benitez

cheironlover

Quote from: Gus_Pin on March 29, 2012, 04:18:31 PM
Quote from: cheironlover on March 29, 2012, 05:28:14 AM

Backing vocals by Da Yeene, Chuck Antony & Kofi Benitez

Thanx 4 telling they did a good job.

cheironlover

Quote from: turnaround on May 26, 2007, 12:49:02 PM
In how will I know, the "uuuuuuuuuuuhhhs" "aaaahhhhhhhs" are absolute BLISS alone.

Oh and I know Jules hates Jörgen for doing "Instrumentals" as a B-Side with voices on it,  :wink:

Thanks andrea!!

I noticed that on BOMT when it goes "Oh pretty babeh (aaahhhhh) I shouldn't have let u gooooooooo (uuuuuhhhhh)"