• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max & Simple Plan

Started by Markus1981, November 13, 2007, 12:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

This reminds me of the "Analouge" song for a-ha.

"Max Martin was brought in to turn "Minor Key Sonata (Analogue)" into a more commercially-friendly product - with a less surreal lyric, and catchier chorus. "Analogue (All I Want)" became a hit in the UK" (from wikipedia)

If someone wants to get the song on another level and even better Max is the first address.  ;D
And I liked it..

LJ

He is not Max Martin for nothing ;)

turnaround

And I liked it..

Alex Martin

ANALOGUE.....Wow,I Love This Song!!!!

Rebecca

wow! I had no idea about that with Analogue Turnaound! I love that song too.

LJ

Found this below here:

QuoteAnd this time you’ve been working with other producers too, right?
Pierre: The record was in the first place made by David Fortman, and we co-produced some of the songs with him. Then Danjahandz produced two songs, and one of them, Generation, we felt we wanted to improve a bit so we contacted Max Martin, because we knew he was interested in working with us. So we went to Stockholm for a couple of days and did the recording of the singing in his studio. It was an awesome experience.

Rebecca

Thanks Linda, so now we know!

ahmed

Quote from: LJ on January 10, 2008, 09:50:57 AM
Found this below here:

QuoteAnd this time you've been working with other producers too, right?
Pierre: The record was in the first place made by David Fortman, and we co-produced some of the songs with him. Then Danjahandz produced two songs, and one of them, Generation, we felt we wanted to improve a bit so we contacted Max Martin, because we knew he was interested in working with us. So we went to Stockholm for a couple of days and did the recording of the singing in his studio. It was an awesome experience.

who do u think will be credited on that song Danja or Max ?

Alex Martin

MAX....Obvious ;D

Who's Danja ???

LJ

Both. Obviously. I doubt they won't credit Danja when they mention him every time they talk about the new album. But I'll let you know in 1 month when I have the album.