• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Hello everyone!

Started by Poptasticuk, April 03, 2009, 06:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

oh right, Catchy Tunes of Sweden sounded like a great idea, pity you didn't continue with it.

Poptasticuk

Quote from: popknark on April 06, 2009, 02:47:31 AM
Quote from: Rebecca on April 04, 2009, 11:55:32 AM
Tiiger, you had a blog? Is it still up?

and Popknark, do you also have a blog?

Actually Tiiger and I used to run a blog together called Catchy Tunes of Sweden. It's been down for a couple of years now, though.

Jessica - yes, Popjustice isn't the place it was a few years ago. All the ace people like you, Edwardo, Marknyc, ShariVari and RusskiPop are gone. :(

Ah, it's interesting to know that Tiiger was the person who did Catchy Tunes with you! You should start it up again. I always like to hear about Swedish music from Swedish people. The rest of us can only know what is available to hear online and don't have a true picture of what is popular.

I still talk to Edward often, and he is writing for the Single Jukebox these days (with me) http://www.thesinglesjukebox.com/ I would like to get back in touch with ShariVari, he always gave great recommendations and has really wide knowledge.

odnazrofs

hello everybody, I become Max's fan  because of my sister--sforzando
I always see her join this forum

I create my username by reversing hers;"odnazrofs"
I can't imagine how she will react when she see this lol. ;D

Raul_esp

Wellcome to the forum odnazrofs!  ;D

*Sabine*

Haha such a funny idea for your username! Welcome!
Glad to have you among us! I would also love to have a Max Martin fan family  ;D

Alex Martin

Sabine your boyfriend isn't Max fan?

Rebecca

welcome odnazrofs!

haha, funny idea to reverse your sister's username!

sforzando

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*faint*

Don't know what to say...
ummm welcome to the forum my reverse...
So this is why you use my computer yesterday?  ummm surprised  :o
(But I feel a lil bit good that I can drag you to be Max's fan lol  :P)

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on May 28, 2009, 08:14:33 PM
Sabine your boyfriend isn't Max fan?

He likes some of his songs (of course he had never heard of him and he was really surprised the guy has been so successful). However, it's not really his style, he's much more into "less commercial music", as he says.... lol  ::)