• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Instagram photos of Max

Started by B Steady, January 01, 2014, 02:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

http://instagram.com/p/ioMTolS_a3/

A rare personal moment of Max' life :)
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

is it me or i cant see anything...
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

max_martin_fan

turnaround

Wow. Must be a very exclusive party. Imagine you are at a party and run accidently into Max!
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on January 01, 2014, 07:12:54 PM
Wow. Must be a very exclusive party. Imagine you are at a party and run accidently into Max!

I'd ask him: "my place or yours?" :D
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

i have herbie as a friend on facebook. he also follows me on twittur :D
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

Max Martin has got to be a billionaire hew written like every pop hit since the 90's

B Steady

nznexus your comments are always so random :D
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

great photo, I think it's the one from ASCAP 2013, I think Herbie tweeted it back then.

I love the Startrek photo! hilarious.

Raul_esp

nznexus

Rebecca

yeah, I suppose it is him! good photo

B Steady

Sorry José, you better don't read this but Max is the hottest guy on earth!!! God how I love him :-*
Vila i frid Dag