• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Delta Goodrem.....Jorgen elofsson....Kristian Lundin...

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", July 04, 2007, 06:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiiger

I doubt all these songs will end up on the album in the end, but one can always dream.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

turnaround

She is working with lots of producers, it's exciting, that's why it's taking so long I guess.

There is a nice video blog on her website, where she is naming some proudcers and just saying hi!

We really have to pay attention on the song titles, I am sure not only Celine will get one of these songs and Delta won't release all by herself!
And I liked it..

turnaround

A fan on this forum was at a prelistening session.
The preview tracklist is at wikipedia, this is what he wrote about "Eyes on me"

QuoteCrazy india guitar or something and this song has a MAJOR BEAT! Unlike any beat you've ever heard and this song kicks some serious butt! Everyone's gonna go crazy for this one. If Timbaland did produce anything on the album, it's this song. This song seriously rocks! She sings so awesome

http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=25533
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "turnaround"A fan on this forum was at a prelistening section.
The preview tracklist is at wikipedia, this is what he wrote about "Eyes on me"

QuoteCrazy india guitar or something and this song has a MAJOR BEAT! Unlike any beat you've ever heard and this song kicks some serious butt! Everyone's gonna go crazy for this one. If Timbaland did produce anything on the album, it's this song. This song seriously rocks! She sings so awesome

it´s sounds like the song must be crazy crazy good .... i want it know...lundin/savan/goodrem

http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=25533
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

I love the new delta's single IN THIS LIFE!!!!!

Remember me the old cheiron style with soft explosion!!!!

Who wrote this song?

turnaround

Yeah, it's a great song

It's written by Delta, Brian McFadden Stuart Crichton andTommy Lee James

Produced by John Shanks  :)
And I liked it..

turnaround

According to wikipedia, this is the tracklist of the album

"Believe Again" (Stuart Crichton, Goodrem, Tommy Lee James, Brian McFadden)
"In This Life" (Crichton, Goodrem, Lee James, McFadden) - 3:47
"Possessionless" (Andrew Framptom, Goodrem, Stephen Kipner, Wayne Wilkins)
"God Laughs" (Andrew Framptom, Goodrem, Kipner, Wilkins)
"You Will Only Break My Heart" (Crichton, Goodrem, Lee James, McFadden)
"The Guardian" (C. Bjorsell, Carl Falk, S. Vaughn)
"Bare Hands" (Framptom, Goodrem, Kipner, Wilkins)
"Woman"
"I Can't Break It to My Heart" (Kristian Lundin, Savan Harish Kotecha, Goodrem)
"Brave Face" (Framptom, Goodrem, Kipner, Wilkins)
"One Day" (Crichton, Goodrem, James, McFadden)
"Angels in the Room" (Crichton, Goodrem, James, McFadden)

No Jörgen  ???
I am sure the songs appear somewhere else then..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_(album)
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

"The Guardian" (C. Bjorsell, Carl Falk, S. Vaughn)

great the location guys....good luck C. Bjorsell and Carl Falk

Tiiger

I'm disappointed. I'm sure the album will be good, but I can't say I'm looking forward to it as much now. Bring on Shayne Ward and Westlife!
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

I don't think I'll even buy it now, though maybe because of the Kristian/Savan song

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

i will buy it no doubt about that, 1 song from kristian and from the location guys, i will support them....delta is nice  ;)

Rebecca

yeah, i'll probably end up buying it now, i think it's released Oct 20, it will be worth it to hear Lundin plus The Location guys.

turnaround

I'm jelous Rebecca, I wish I could also just go in the shop and buy it, but it will be an import this time, it looks they don't release it anywhere else for now after the international flop of "Mistaken Identity" :(

I guess she has written some great songs and I am really looking forward, can't believe it's just 7 days until the release now.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

yeah, I'm lucky this time. I saw a poster in the cd shop today about her new album. Mostly I have to buy via Amazon or Ebay. I'm still waiting for my Shayne Ward single from Ebay!
I've seen Delta a bit on tv too talking about her album, but I haven't heard her mention working with Kristian Lundin or The Location guys. Interviewers just ask her about working with her boyfriend Brian.

maybe she'll have more international success with this album, though I suppose they'll make sure it's a success here in Aust before they try again with an overseas audience.

turnaround

Yes exactly.
She hasn't been much around lately in Australia so she now has to win new and old fans again with the new style.

It's way more mainstream I guess and not that personal as the "Mistaken Identity" album.

But I am sure the Australian people will love her and so an UK release shouldn't be that far.
My big dream is that she comes on tour in Europe but this is so unlikely sadly.

Concerning the Elofsson songs we really have to look out I am so sure they will be on albums we don't expect any time soon.
And I liked it..