• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Shayne Ward! First single by MAX! IF THAT'S OK WITH YOU // ALBUM "BREATHLESS"

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

Unofficial shayne's website give the notice his 3th studio album will be recorded in england and sweden. I hope he'll work with rami for another MELT THE SNOW!!!!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 17, 2008, 09:04:22 PM
Unofficial shayne's website give the notice his 3th studio album will be recorded in england and sweden. I hope he'll work with rami for another MELT THE SNOW!!!!

Ah very good!! :D Some Cheiron guys are gonna be in the project, that's quite certain...

Alex Martin

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 19, 2008, 06:38:04 PM
Maybe he'll work with bloodshy&Avant :D

Noooooooooooo Alex,don't say that.....Bloodshy&Avant are poor.

I want rami and another melt the snow ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 19, 2008, 06:39:24 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on November 19, 2008, 06:38:04 PM
Maybe he'll work with bloodshy&Avant :D

Noooooooooooo Alex,don't say that.....Bloodshy&Avant are poor.

I want rami and another melt the snow ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hahaha  :D you have double personality

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

Shayne ward new album out in may 2009 and probably the title will be FUTURE. He worked with a new team of producers. Maybe red one? ;)

Raul_esp

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on February 03, 2009, 11:32:19 AM
Shayne ward new album out in may 2009 and probably the title will be FUTURE. He worked with a new team of producers. Maybe red one? ;)

Hmm, Red One isn't much is style.
I think there are good chances he works with Rami and Savan.

Alex Martin

I hope with Kistian,with all my heart........It will be the end of your career dear shayne...... ;D ;D ;D

*Sabine*