• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

DENNIZ POP - from DJ to LEGEND...

Started by ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ, January 14, 2007, 03:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on August 30, 2010, 09:09:12 PM
On a day like today, Denniz Pop passed away. It's been 12 years since then.

He would be so proud of how his proteges change the music industry. His legacy is still alive.

RIP Denniz Pop

Totally agree with you. His legacy is still alive and always will be, the ex- Cheiron guys or Cheiron music fans. I'm a Cheiron child forever![/b] :D

Alex Martin

Rebecca

Yes, it's too sad, and agree, his legacy is still alive for sure.
RIP Denniz

Raul_esp

Jules

Quote from: ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ on January 14, 2007, 03:48:28 AM
Before Denniz PoP started off his to-be very successful career, he was working as a DJ in several clubs in Stockholm. In the late 80's Denniz & a bunch of his DJ colleagues founded "Remixed Records". He released the single "Gimme Some Mo' (Bass On Me)" in 1988, a typical 80's club track reminding a bit of RunDMC.

In 1994, continuing his passion for club/dance tracks, he released the single "Pumping (To The Rhythm)" (Cheiron Records) under the synonym of "DRAXX" which Denniz PoP wrote & produced together with his friend Max Martin.

OMG this was my first posting to introduce the writers - made EXACTLY SEVEN years ago today!! Haha.  :o :o 8)

turnaround

Wow. This was on the old board :D We imported the posts to this new software.

So good to have you back :)

And I liked it..

Jules