• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kristina Maria - "Move Like a Soldier" (Kristian Lundin, John Amatiello)

Started by turnaround, February 11, 2014, 09:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

Raul_esp

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Feelgoodlies

Video for it will be out soon. It's like Part Of Me 2.0

turnaround

Funny - people on this site say it's by Max and Luke. I guess they just do not have a clue.

http://www.afterld.com/forum/showthread.php?75382-ot-(New-Artist)-Kristina-Maria-Move-Like-A-Soldier-(Max-Martin-amp-Dr-Luke)

They have quotes like these too:

QuoteMax Martin's time is up any way. Pop radio is shifting to more indie/alternative & R&B/hip hop, so the pop fluff is out. He can make another comeback in a few years.

::) ::)

But back to the real stuff - Amadin is back:

MOVE LIKE A SOLDIER       
LUNDIN/ENGSTROM/AMATIELLO/CHALHOUB
Performers: KRISTINA MARIA
Aliases:        SOLDIER

https://www.apra.com.au/cms/worksearch/worksearch.srvlt?action=workSearch

Song is out worldwide now.  http://open.spotify.com/track/6esGPTxurGDGFgzs4uueSN
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on February 15, 2014, 01:20:29 PM
MOVE LIKE A SOLDIER       
LUNDIN/ENGSTROM/AMATIELLO/CHALHOUB
Performers: KRISTINA MARIA
Aliases:        SOLDIER

NO FUCKIN WAY!!  :o  :-*  8)

turnaround

PRODUCED BY: Kalle Engström, Kristian Lundin, John Amatiello (Amadin)
And I liked it..

Jules

Grower. 10 listens and I'm addicted! <3

Knowing it's by Kristian has such an influence on liking a song haha.

B Steady

Quote from: Jules on February 16, 2014, 10:56:12 PM
Grower. 10 listens and I'm addicted! <3

Knowing it's by Kristian has such an influence on liking a song haha.

hahaha yes we're all so prejudiced when we know a song is by "our" writers and producers
then again they always keep up their class
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

It's growing on me too. I was first put off by the production. But the there is lots of energy going on.
I wonder who is the distorted voice.
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: ShockdioN on March 11, 2014, 05:58:46 PM
video :)

Wow. Her song are always these incredibly awesome pop gems - and her videos are always these incredibly awful unauthentic weird baaaad strange videos. lol

She is so fake and such a bad performer!  :o ;D