• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

RedOne

Started by Raul_esp, November 07, 2008, 12:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khan9898

i wrote a message to Bilal Hajji who usually writes with RedOne...him and RedOne will be working with the Backstreet Boys on there new album

To:

* Daanyaal

Date:
Apr 20, 2009 7:16 PM

Subject:

RE: Backstreet Boys?

Body:

yes sir thats him.... and yes again its me and redone ....
and it will sound like a great record hopefully :)

have a good day sir !!!
B

----------------- Original Message -----------------
To: Bilal ''The Chef ''
Date: 19 Apr 2009, 17:54
Subject: RE: Backstreet Boys?

you are Bilal Hajji right? lol just wanted to make sure...any idea or a inside scoop on what the song will sound like?

*Sabine*

Wow!! BSB and Redone would be great! If it's true, we can also hope they work with Rami then!

Feelgoodlies

A great record? Hmm, the description "great" actually depends on the person, I mean his "great" might not be like "ours", I don't wanna sound pessimistic, but I hope it is our great!

Rebecca

I'm excited about BSB and Redone, it will be great!

Raul_esp

AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ1F7LvPh3Q

Best redone song ever

Alex Martin

AH AH AH this song is a mix....the old cheiron sound and the redone sound :D

Raul_esp

yes !! the pop is coming back!!

Poptasticuk

It's a bit like the sound of early '00s British boyband, Triple 8 and their song Knockout, but it isn't as instant and full-sounding as that song. I like it but I'll have to listen a bit more to see if it becomes a favourite.

Rebecca

Great song!! but I probably prefer other Redone

Khan9898

just letting you guys know that RedOne worked with BSB on 3 songs and Brian said the first single will be

Unexpected

Quote from: Khan9898 on June 15, 2009, 05:06:38 AM
just letting you guys know that RedOne worked with BSB on 3 songs and Brian said the first single will be

Yeah! I heard that, Redone is so hot now, so that might create some intrest in the boys again, Plus American Idol runner up Adam lambret has been confirmed to work with Redone now.

Raul_esp

yeahh , RedOne is on the top now.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Unexpected on June 15, 2009, 09:34:19 PM
Yeah! I heard that, Redone is so hot now, so that might create some intrest in the boys again, Plus American Idol runner up Adam lambret has been confirmed to work with Redone now.

Totally agree. I think a collaboration at the same time with Max and Redone is the best thing that could happen.
Max because we love the music and his songs have more chances to be successful.
And Redone because right now he's the one who does the most attractive music, he's everywhere. That's what the boys need, to get noticed!

Alex Martin

MMMM.....I don't know if redone can be the key to the success 4 the BSB.

His sound failed when he worked with the New Kids On The Block.

My opinion is that redone sound is on top when he work with a solo singer but not so great for a band.Let's wait and see.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on June 16, 2009, 10:21:19 AM
MMMM.....I don't know if redone can be the key to the success 4 the BSB.

His sound failed when he worked with the New Kids On The Block.

My opinion is that redone sound is on top when he work with a solo singer but not so great for a band.Let's wait and see.

I don't think so. You can't explain it by the fact it's a solo singer or a group. My explanation is that the singer(s) has/have to be charismatic! Lady Gaga is really one of a kind, she's original, talented and even a bit crazy! That's why people love her.
the New Kids on The Block are not such entertainers and I guess not moderm enough, unfortunately...