• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Epicentre

Started by Feelgoodlies, May 25, 2007, 05:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Hi there

I just wanna tell you guys about two perfect guys as well,they actually do a great music they are 2(Fredrik Thomander,Andres Wirkstrom)they own the epicentre productions

what I love from their stuff is

Jessica Folker - Punk(wow wow wow)the song is actually very much like cherion's but much better IMO
Jessica Folker - Crash Like A Wrecking Ball
Darin - Everything But The Girl
Darin - Perfect
A Teens -Firfly

Oh gosh and so many others!

turnaround

Oh you are so right :D

I always check their site if they have something new and they are really great songwriters.

Darin - Everything but the girl
The A*Teens songs etc

Pop Perfection!  

I wonder why their ways have never crossed with the Cheiron writers so far.
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

I absolutely love their stuff,adding to what I love from theirs

No Angels - Forever Yours(which was covered by Agnes on her debut album)

Rebecca

oh yes, absolutely!

Darin - Everything But The Girl!
I listen to that song almost everyday.

of course the Jessica songs.

Unexpected

yeah , those guys are awesome,,
No angels - forever yours
darin - everything but the girl /perfect
jessica folker - punk / crash like ...
agnes - emotinal

and the list goes on ,, they r great

Alex Martin

Very good songs are also they wrote for Gothard new album. Good rock music!!!!!

Gothard are a swiss rock group.

Fredrik and Anders wrote 4 songs in this album.

turnaround

Oh yes, I saw Gotthard live once ;)

But long ago.

I have problems with accessing the music section of the Epicentre site.
And I liked it..

Unexpected

hey there's a song for an artist (daniel lopes) one of DSDS and the song (Tricky Tricky) it's just amazing , I just heared the sample on epicentre.se , I want the full song :cry:

turnaround

And also these guys have a song in the Melodifestivalen next year.

I am sure it will be a great pop song!!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Quote from: turnaround on October 16, 2007, 05:01:29 PM

wow, that's awesome, I hope it does well!

Linda

I never heard those songs..  i may look out for them

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: turnaround on October 16, 2007, 05:01:29 PM

Oh i can't believ I did not reply to this I am thier fan lol....Too bad the song will be in Swedish. :'(...the music will be my hope(which is a language as well  ;D)

Out

Heard about them when they've helped with few works for one of my most favorite bands Vacuum - Tears, My Melting Mood, Culture Of Night(second version), Power(second version) for "Culture Of Night-2" album.
By the way just looked through the sleeve of "Culture Of Night-2" and saw Andreas Carlsson on backing vocals of Vacuum's song Icaros :)
Here's the song.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0b31A9ODdrA
http://vacuum-music.com/discography/albums/img/con03.jpg

Thanks for mentioning about MF, I've missed them in list of authors, they wrote the song "Den första svalan" for Alexander Schöld from Fame Factory, he is interesting artist but hardly believe he'll pass to the final.

Just came to their site, wow, so much of my favorites songs - "Emotional", "Forever Yours" by Agnes, "Indian Sky" by Markus Fagervall, "When I Hear You Say My Name" by Erik Segerstedt, but one of my most favorites songs of this year is "A Way Back To Love" by Sarah Dawn Finer. Love her! She's one of the best swedish singers!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9nbiV0ezGQA

Feelgoodlies

yes I really like A Way Back To Love specially from the the chrous on.

but have u heard their Forever Yours with No Angels??,I would say it ways much better than Agnes's.

I also think that what they have done to Jessica on Dino is OUTSTANDING.

Unexpected

Yes they are amazing producers , besides No angels's forever yours (which I really think you should hear it Out)  there're Everything but the girl and Perfect By darin , and a way back to love is great song , I like sarah's I remember love , she has a beautiful voice